Ratings for Dr. Sunil K. SINGH

Never met a more ignorant doctor. He saw me punctually only because he didn't have any patients. The waiting room is always empty. My first appointment, he took panoramic Xrays. Four of them because three were improperly taken. A year later, I developed thyroid cancer. Don't know if the four panoramic sand the 12 bitewings were the cause. I went for a median diastema restoration and a small occlusal Class I restoration on #15. Two weeks later, the restoration popped out. He redid the. One week later, they popped out again. He redid them. One month later, they restorations chipped off again. Dr Singh redid the median diastema but took a 'wait and see' approach to the molar. Two months later, the anterior restoration fell out. By this time, I had had enough. I went to another dentist who said that Dr Singh's handwork was substandard, that multiple X-rays were dangerous, that he probably didn't etch properly which was why the restorations wouldn't stay. Waste of time and money. He practiced in Carmel, IN until the lack of patients drove him to close up. Avoid this man at all costs. I still wonder about the cancer.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014