Ratings for Dr. Odin Kuiper

Best OB/GYN I have seen in the area - love Dr Kuiper - he is extremely thorough and listens well. Only problem is it's a long wait for an appointment because he's so awesome!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Kuiper in the past year and a half and he exceeds expectations in his thoroughness, time spent listening to concerns and answering questions, and truly caring about each patient in such a personal way. He demonstrates the most caring and compassionate bedside manners and his expertise in the ObGYN field is the absolute best. I fully trust him to make me and my wellness his primary concern for all the medical decisions we make together. Thank you Odie for improving my well being and helping me overcome the GYN medical conditions I have faced in the past and going forward.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Amazing doc!! You must go see him. He is very sweet

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Kind, gentle, skilled and very in touch with his patients needs. He's the best!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Kuiper is an outstanding ob/gyn. He is thorough and genuinely listens to his patient's concerns. During my first pregnancy, Dr. Kuiper regularly took the time to answer my questions, make sure that I understood what he was saying (he would even draw diagrams/pictures to help explain difficult concepts). Dr. Kuiper delivered my first child and supported me through a hard labor. During delivery, he was calm, competent, and reassuring. I usually see another doctor in his practice (who is equally wonderful), and I was a little nervous when I didn't have my primary doc during delivery. Dr. Kuiper was wonderful...can't say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Odin Kuiper's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental