Ratings for Dr. Carol Watson

I've seen dr Watson for a few years as a gyn, as I'm past my pregnancy years (with teenagers). She is a wonderful doc, striking the perfect balance between education ('to you') and compassion ('with you'). You leave her office feeling confident, empowered, informed and cared for. With the myriad of health issues and treatment options one can face, having a partner like this is truly priceless. It is getting a little harder to get an appointment with her. probably because of reviews like this. ;-)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Watson has been my doctor for over 18 years and delivered all three of my children. Her knowledge, beside manner and compassion are the best I have ever seen (and in my profession I see and visit over 200 doctors). She is caring, considerate and stays with you every moment along the way - you can't find a better doctor than her!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr Watson is an excellent OBGYN. She makes you feel comfortable and it is easy to talk to her about your questions or concerns. I highly recommend her- but beware, she is often running late or has to reschedule appointments since she is a solo practitioner and needs to be on standby for mommies that go into labor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Watson is an amazing thoughtful doctor. Her staff is friendly and helpful.. She always takes her time with me and goes above and beyond for me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Watson is a fine OB/GYN. She takes the time to listen to your issues and finds solutions. She is extremely gentle and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Watson to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr Watson's bedside manner has a lot to be desired. While in stirrups, she has the door open and is speaking to someone in the hall. All of my gentalia was facing the door and anyone walking by could see me. Halfway through the procedure I was screaming in pain and she asked, "Do you want me to continue?" This procedure is not one that you can stop in the middle of??? She also said, "I can't finish cause she's just not tolerating the pain." She was rude and careless. Doctors are supposed to manage the pain right? Not act as though she's being put out because I am in pain. I am filing a complaint with the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health Practitioner Investigations Unit. I hope they make her get more training or yank her license.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Has compassion and shares knowledge. She is a patient doctor; office help is courteous.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Carol Watson's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2000)