Ratings for Dr. Carol Watson

I found Dr. Watson to be a breath of fresh air. She was knowledgeable, asked relevant questions and had an amazing bedside manner. Of all the OBGYNs I have seen over the years, she is by far my favorite.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Dr. Watson is an incredible OB/GYN. She has an amazing bedside manner and will never rush you A she will spend as much time as you need to answer questions. The downside to this is she often runs incredibly late for her appointments. I once had an appointment at 4:45, and didn’t see her until about 7:45, three hours later. She is a WONDERFUL doctor, but prepared to spend a while in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I received good care under Dr. Watson but had to end of finding a new OB/GYN because her office staff were uncooperative and incompetent. They repeatedly rescheduled my annual exam (once only giving me an hour's notice). I ended finding another provider because I found it so difficult to get an appointment with her. Her staff could not find any afternoon appointments during two months from now for my annual exam which they've canceled three times. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I've seen dr Watson for a few years as a gyn, as I'm past my pregnancy years (with teenagers). She is a wonderful doc, striking the perfect balance between education ('to you') and compassion ('with you'). You leave her office feeling confident, empowered, informed and cared for. With the myriad of health issues and treatment options one can face, having a partner like this is truly priceless. It is getting a little harder to get an appointment with her. probably because of reviews like this. ;-)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Watson has been my doctor for over 18 years and delivered all three of my children. Her knowledge, beside manner and compassion are the best I have ever seen (and in my profession I see and visit over 200 doctors). She is caring, considerate and stays with you every moment along the way - you can't find a better doctor than her!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr Watson is an excellent OBGYN. She makes you feel comfortable and it is easy to talk to her about your questions or concerns. I highly recommend her- but beware, she is often running late or has to reschedule appointments since she is a solo practitioner and needs to be on standby for mommies that go into labor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Watson is an amazing thoughtful doctor. Her staff is friendly and helpful.. She always takes her time with me and goes above and beyond for me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Watson is a fine OB/GYN. She takes the time to listen to your issues and finds solutions. She is extremely gentle and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Watson to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr Watson's bedside manner has a lot to be desired. While in stirrups, she has the door open and is speaking to someone in the hall. All of my gentalia was facing the door and anyone walking by could see me. Halfway through the procedure I was screaming in pain and she asked, "Do you want me to continue?" This procedure is not one that you can stop in the middle of??? She also said, "I can't finish cause she's just not tolerating the pain." She was rude and careless. Doctors are supposed to manage the pain right? Not act as though she's being put out because I am in pain. I am filing a complaint with the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health Practitioner Investigations Unit. I hope they make her get more training or yank her license.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Has compassion and shares knowledge. She is a patient doctor; office help is courteous.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Carol Watson's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Massachusetts