Ratings for Dr. Lisa Barisciano

I found Dr. Lisa to be one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. She has an excellent bedside manner and can convey medical info in layman's terms. She rocks.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Barisciano was the only Dr to identify my fungal sinusitis after years of suffering. And that was before she saw the MRI. When I was having my surgery with the ENT she made me feel like she was right there with me. It was like having a family member waiting for your call to make sure you were alright. She puts in 100 % for everyone who comes in to see her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Simply one of the best physicians that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr.Barisciano needs more help with her receptionist situation. Sometimes there is someone at the front desk and sometimes there isn't. Therefore, there is a feeling of disorganization in her office. The first time I met with her, she did not hide her disapproval with me for not bringing my child to her sooner. He was not in any obvious distress, yet when she listened to his lungs, she said that he needed treatment immediately. Well of course if you are a trained doctor with all the proper instruments you would know that! I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and figured she was probably having a bad day so I continued to bring my children to her. I spoke with her today asking about my son's cough. He had been coughing only a couple of times a day, but it sounded very phlegmy. I said he had been coughing on and off for two weeks to which she gave me that disapproving look again. That was enough for me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Lisa Barisciano's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Lisa to be one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. She has an excellent bedside manner and can convey medical info in layman's terms. She roc..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barisciano was the only Dr to identify my fungal sinusitis after years of suffering. And that was before she saw the MRI. When I was having my surgery wit..."

September 10, 2015