Ratings for Dr. Danny R. Smart

I must second the comments below about the staff at Waynesville Family Vision. After the appointment was scheduled and we were standing in the office, they informed us they didn't take our insurance provider. OK then have a nice day. But no! The office staff said I must now pay a $40.00 fee for cancelling an appointment. Are you kidding me? The one staff member had to be the rudest individual I have ever met working in a clinic. They have completely lost my business as well.

Submitted January 7, 2016

The office staff was horribly unfriendly and unhelpful. They incorrectly ordered my son's lenses then refused to correct their mistake unless I paid $98.00 more! Needless to say, they didn't even apologize and they refused to give me a refund stating there was nothing else they could do to help me. Is this the risk you want to take? They have completely lost my family's business!!

Submitted August 14, 2015

Great Doctor, very thorough, definitely doesn't rush you through the exam.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Danny R. Smart's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waynesville, OH