Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Heller

Through my Obgyn, I learned I had breast cancer. I was sent to Dr. Heller. I asked in my visit, specifically, 2 questions: 1) how bad is it & 2) what stage am I? To both he responded, "I don't want you to worry about that. I just want you to concentrate on getting better." I had to find out from another dr that I also had to see that I has STAGE 4 Metastatic breast cancer. What kind of Dr won't tell his patient, when asked, how bad &/or what stage they are in, so they can prepare their family for the unknown? Needless to say, I did not continue my care with him & found another Dr.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

He, nor his nurse, went into any great detail about my condition or what to expect. Perhaps he doesn't see my condition very often. He was amiable, listened, and took time with me. No complaints, just would've like more info from him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My mother was treated by Dr. Heller and I was there at every visit. I would not recommend him at all. When we would ask legitimate questions he would just stare at us and sometimes have no answer. I do not believe he offers hope to his patients at all and I did not feel any confidence with his competence. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Brian J. Heller's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare