Ratings for Dr. David H. Lowe

Breast lift , replacing to smaller implants so 2nd time with Dr Lowe 1st time was perfect this time not so much, right breasts to high and lipo around breast not even .Right breast hurt much more then left, still need to have some more lipo on the right side back not evenly done

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I like that Plastic Surgery Specialists performs their surgery in their own facility. It was very personal, I didn't feel like a number. Everyone was kind and made your feel special. I would most definately go back to Dr. Lowe for additional surgery. They are great!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I considered another office, but after I met Dr. Lowe I was "hooked." Very knowledgeable, caring and thorough. He devoted enough time with me to make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Lowe is great. He is very helpful, nice, and has a great personality. His work turns out amazing I couldnt be happier with my results. He is also helpful in answering any questions or concerns I had after my procedure. I would recommend him to anyone! :)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

I found Dr. Lowe to be excellent. I had a full tt. The results are outstanding. He is kind and has a wonderful bedside manner as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Lowe is a gifted surgeon w/great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

My surgery outcome FAR exceeded my expectations. I just love Dr. Lowe :) I had a FTT,BA,BL, Lipo of inner and outer thighs and flanks...and would do it again for the results that I got from Dr. Lowe.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2006

Dr. David H. Lowe's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1977)

UPMC