You may also like

Came here unaware how many issues I have with my feet. Dr Leonetti took the time to explain everything & my feet are so much better. I had to change some of my activity for a while but was glad to be pain free. The staff is efficient & he ran on time. I would recommend him to anyone who has foot pain.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

This Dr & staff is always pleasant and respectful. Runs on time & very helpful. I have been going to him for years & have recommended him to many friends & family members. There is no way that I could say one negative thing about him or the office staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very friendly staff. Dr Leonetti always takes the time to explain what is going on. He has treated my whole family and I highly recommend him for any foot care problems.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Office is always friendly and every appoint I have had was on time. Dr Leonetti has a great bedside manner. One of the most amazing doctors I have been to in a long time!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Joseph P. Leonetti's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came here unaware how many issues I have with my feet. Dr Leonetti took the time to explain everything & my feet are so much better. I had to change some of my..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "very mean and unprofessional, he is an animal.i would not take my dog to him. nasty staff, and dr l .. do not go to this doctor,, you will be sorry"

October 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.azfoothealth.com" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr & staff is always pleasant and respectful. Runs on time & very helpful. I have been going to him for years & have recommended him to many friends & fami..."

January 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2700179'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014