Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Leonetti

Wow, where do I start! Absolutely wonderful. Dr. Joe and his staff have been with me for a Very long time. He saved my life by diagnosing my issue with MRSA and the onset of type 2 diabetes when I needed him in our most recent history. The staff has gone out of their way to assist with the treatment of our daughter also. Her situation is that her health care plan does not provide podiatry coverage. They have always provided excellet care for her also. I would and have recommended him over and over again!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Came here unaware how many issues I have with my feet. Dr Leonetti took the time to explain everything & my feet are so much better. I had to change some of my activity for a while but was glad to be pain free. The staff is efficient & he ran on time. I would recommend him to anyone who has foot pain.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

This Dr & staff is always pleasant and respectful. Runs on time & very helpful. I have been going to him for years & have recommended him to many friends & family members. There is no way that I could say one negative thing about him or the office staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very friendly staff. Dr Leonetti always takes the time to explain what is going on. He has treated my whole family and I highly recommend him for any foot care problems.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Office is always friendly and every appoint I have had was on time. Dr Leonetti has a great bedside manner. One of the most amazing doctors I have been to in a long time!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Joseph P. Leonetti's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)