Ratings for Dr. Young H. Pak

Dr Pak is horrendous person and does have patience with kids

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

No patience with kids, does not explain anything to either parent or child. Very rude person who absolutely should not be dealing with children. Who cares where you graduated or how much you know if you can't deal as a professional with your patients. Find somewhere else to take your children too!! You will be glad you passed on Dr. Pak.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Pak is horrible with children. Not friendly at all. The staff is nice. But Dr. Pak needs a course on dealing with SCARED children. He explains nothing. When a child walks into a dentist office already terrified a good dentist should try to be friendly and explain things to them.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr Pak is knowledgeable dentist. But does not take time to answer questions or attending to kids with kind manners. We go to the Edison office ( proximity issues), and always end up in waiting for a minimum of 30 minutes per visit. Also, he is very strict in collecting money and would not wait for the insurance to process claim and determine the actual dues.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

DO NOT USE DR. PAK!! Save yourself from the horrible experience. He's horrible with children in the sense that he doesn't have any patience nor is he friendly! Walks right out after a visit without explaining anything! You're left there wondering and the staff has to then find him to answer any questions regarding my childs' teeth! Horrific! Staff is pleasant but to be honest it's not enough when they aren't the ones treating your child. All about money with him, he couldn't care less about the patient. He gets frustrated All the time! He actually throws equipments and storms out of the exam room! Really?! This is a person who is liscensed to treat children??!! Look for a humane sensitive respectful professional dentist who you can trust to treat your children! There are many and it's worth it!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Don't go to Edison office.Its actually an apartment that is outdated.Dentist is not friendly,the office and rooms are small and have wood panels from like the 50's.The staff is great.Thats the only positive

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

DR. PAK IS A VERY NICE DENTIST AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM! I am a new patient and went for a cleaning today. He is a dentist that graduated from USC and NYU , I saw on the walls. I also saw that he goes to third world countries to help children that don't have dentists. My kids seemed to like him and they loved the game stations at the office. He is very kind for my girl can be quite neverous when it comes to the dentist, but he seemed to know this and handled it pretty professionaly. My only dislikes if any were the wait for it being busy. His facility was clean and could have been better. As for the previous negative comments, I could see that this guy gets tired really fast, for there are screaming fighting kids that just dont't like the detnist period. The receptionist recommened me booking appointments early in the day!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had in a doctor's office. The doctor never introduced himself when he came into the room. He immediately started doing the cleaning without even talking to us. Then, midway into the cleaning, he just blurts out "these have to be CUT" referring to my son's gums. How does any doctor say something like that in front of a child? Obviously, my son immediately became anxious. When I tried to ask him why the gums have to be "treated", he got annoyed and just said "don't you see them". Then he got up and walked out of the room. His assistant then informed me that the doctor was done with the visit. He never excused himself. This man should not be a pediatrics doctor. He doesn't know how to deal with children and he has no bedside manner. I refused to allow the assistant to finish up with my son and got my other son from the exam room next door. He was supposed to be the next patient. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

The worst possible place you can take your child to. My daughter had problem in few teeth he fixed others and left the one had pain and most problem even that we talked about it before he started. Don't know why...only thing I can think of that ....it makes us more one more visit to his office and he can bill for it again...but it's shame to not fix worst teeth first...or it's wrong judgement ...either way not going again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

My daughter had a few rootcanals and had to b sedated, overall no issues, he could smile a little more and be a little friendlier afterall these are kids.. staff is great especially the girl @ the front desk....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012