You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Matusic

Do not take your child to see him if he/she has medicaid. He is very rude and nonchalant. Also....he has NO CLUE about how to treat children with special needs nor knowledgeable about them.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Be careful of scheduling FAA Flight Physicals with him. I had him cancel an appointment at 3:20 the afternoon prior. I showed 10 minutes late for the rescheduled appointment and after a 30 minute wait I was told that he would not see me because I was late and he had too many patients. Up until this point, I had been a regular patient for several years. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Joe is simply the best pediatrician I have ever used. I have three kids and he is equally kind and caring to all of them. The entire staff at ABC is professional and I think they are great!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I feel he is a good Dr. but the wait was never fun. After repetitive sexual comments to myself (positions for concieveing a son, comments about my breast while breastfeeding, referring to a Pavlik harness as looking like a medieval sex device, etc) we switched to another group where I'm much happier. I also did not like that a person didn't answer the phone and you had to press this # for one thing, then another # for something else. It would take hours for a return call. I did like their office hours, working in the evenings and weekends.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

My children love Dr. Joe!! I never have a problem when I tell them they need to go see Dr. Joe. He is terrific with the children and is always going above and beyond the call of duty. He is what every Doctor should strive to be!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Joe is wonderful. He is caring, responsive, explains anything you need and does so - so that anyone can understand. He has an excellent bedside manner and is not only professional but friendly. My kids all love him. He is the best pediatrician I have found since my older kids were little (my kids are 19,17,16,4 & 2) I recommend him to anyone and everyone. I think he is excellent. All of my kids go there and all of them feel very comfortable with him. A++++

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr Matusic has been taking care of my kids for 13 years. He is AWESOME!!! i gave him 1 point off for punctuality, but when you are this good you are in high demand- he sometimes gets behind but i feel that is because he is more concerned with making sure everything is covered and understood.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr Joe is wonderful. The best. I recommend him everywhere I go. He is very knowledable, great with kids, wonderful with parents. I have kids from the ages of 17 years down to 10 months. He does great with them all. They all enjoy him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

best pediatrician I have ever dealt with...great staff, too.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Joe is most likley a good pediatrician, he just sees way too many patients in a day!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Joseph H. Matusic's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Do not take your child to see him if he/she has medicaid. He is very rude and nonchalant. Also....he has NO CLUE about how to treat children with special need..."

May 15, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph H."

October 20, 2013