Ratings for Dr. Richard F. Kay

This is the worst Dr I have ever met in my life.. Does not get any thing done..

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Kay and his staff are absolutely delightful! Everyone is friendly and warm every time I go into the office. Dr. Kay always takes the time to listen to my concerns and makes sure to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I have been going to Dr Kay for about 2 years now and am very pleased with his care and consern with my medical problems. He takes the time to listen to what I say, explaine my medicine and is always trying to keep my cost down. I would recommend him and his staff if you are in need of a good, down to earth, careing Doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

The worst doctor I have ever experienced in my life. I went to him every other week for almost two months with the same symptoms and he would never acknowledge the symptoms I was explaining to him and his nurse. It was always, “Oh we will talk about that next time, and we don’t have time for that today,” when this would be the purpose of the visit. After almost two months I changed doctors, but not before Dr. Kay and his unskilled staff thought it would be best to do a minor surgery in his office versus having a surgeon do it. I now have permanent nerve damage, not to mention the fact that the experience was traumatizing. I ended up having cancer, stage 4. If this disgrace of a doctor would have listened to me when I told him I thought it was cancer, maybe it could have been caught earlier. Instead his nurse said “Are you using Google on your symptoms? Don’t do that, it always says the worst case scenario.” Well guess what, I guess I was the worst case scenario.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Very rude staff. Doctor has no bed side manner what so ever! If you want a kind caring Knowledgeable Doctor look else where!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dreadful experience, rushed and very poorly run office, all staff are very rude. Dr kay is very arrogant and rude, in my opinion not a good doctor. Would never go back there. Avoid this place.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

American Healthcare at it's worst. You get your fifteen minutes, but any other concerns you have, you will asked to make another appointment."But I'm here now" Put on meds I didn't need. It all comes down to billable minutes dictating by the private insurance companies. Why rush out a patient when the office was empty

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I went to that doctors office many times with in a month. they said they can't get all me treated on one visit. I told the staff I can't keep coming back like this every week and sometimes twice week. I spoke with the doctor, he agreed and apologizes for seeing me many times and cut down my visits to seeing when needed. I dropped off paper work for the doctor to fill out about a week ago. I called and checked back in a week. The staff is so unprofessional that she said that if you want to get this done quicker, you have to come in to out office. That is not a priority to the doctor unless you see him. Told her that it is time sensitive. She said she was doing us favor by letting me drop off the paper. I was very disgusted after that commitment was said.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Richard F. Kay's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

HIP