Ratings for Dr. Edmund T. Zysik

Dr. Ed Zysik and his crew are always professional. I love my teeth after years of struggling with abcesses, root canals and caps. The Dr has led me thru 7 dental implants, and now I rarely see him (twice a year for cleaning). At my last cleaning he gave me a Waterpik Waterflosser. I can't believe how much food it flushes out even after I brush. This soothing tool should make Mindy's job even easier. Thank you Zysik Dental.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Honest educated knowledgeable great dentist. Do not be fooled by others with the same last name, Dr. Ed IS the best clinician in the region. No surprises. Great staff. Friendly and no padding the bill. What is expected and promised is delivered. Super orgained reception gang.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Simply the best in the North Country. Intelligent caring and honest. Treatment plans that are fair and delivered without surprises. Great staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

THE BEST dentist in Massena and the region. Do not be mislead by others of the same damily name. Dr. Ed is the original honest caring doc. No scheming with insurance just the straight truth of our needs. No overselling like the other one down the street. My childrencwentvover there once andxwill never go back, ONLY Dr. Ed and his team for them theyWe gave been with Dr Ed for over 25 years and love his gentle personality and touch.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017