Ratings for Dr. Donald J. Debeltz

Best Surgeon around. Takes his time explaining things until you understand. Checks on you multiple times and has caring bedside manners. He is a Dr that naturally puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

If you're going to get a surgery at Altru, you want Dr. Debeltz. That's all there is to it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

My mother is currently a patient of Dr. Debeltz's, and I cannot express how impressed I am with him. First of all, upon our initial consultation, he walked in and introduced himself as Don. That in itself, blew me away. He visits my mother regularly sometimes 1-2 times a day. Not many doctors do this unfortunately. His bedside manner is genuine and sincere. He should really teach a class in rapport building skills to med students, because his are impeccable. He is more than happy to answer any questions and never talks down to you. He talks to you, not at you. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with him today. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Very compassionate surgeon who answered all my questions

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Nurse is rude and the surgeon won't even take the time to review my case which has been given by my family doctor. I can't believe how I was completely ignored and told they won't do anything for me. He won't even see me!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Best surgeon ever! He is awesome! He is a very kind man.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. Donald J. Debeltz's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Grand Forks, ND