Ratings for Dr. Spencer L. Eagan

Dr. Eagan and his entire staff are exceptional! They are very personable, compassionate and take their time to answer all of your questions. During my procedure performed under local anesthesia, he explained everything being done and reinforced communication to ensure I wasn't in pain. Rest assure, your in very good hands with one of the best plastic surgeon's and his remarkable staff! Sincerely Robert Masters

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

He has a lot of knowledge in what he is doing and has great bedside manners.His nurse Cory is along great

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had a breast reduction in July of 2013. I had previously gone to another plastic surgeon and was denied by insurance. I felt Dr Eagan's staff did a phenomenal job at getting the procedure approved. Dr Eagan made sure he did everything possible to have minimal scaring and the correct size for my body. I would definitely go back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Doctor Spencer Eagan, Words cannot describe his skills and caring for the patient. His ability to be both confident and calm encourage me to have the procedure.Because of Dr. Eagan my 24/7 pain in my neck is gone completely. This pain has been on going for the past 13 yrs at a constant level 8. The spiral lipoma cost me my 1200 acre family farm and my collection of 14 muscle cars. The expense of weekly Chiropactor and Massage Therpist for the past 13 yrs took it's toll. The expense of flying to Mayo's,Texas Spine and Barnes in St Louis wrecked my financial well being. I had MRI's at least 2 times a year.I have had a Nerve Burn to try to kill the pain.I am on a computer a full 8 hrs a day at a intense rate. My work performance was not 100 per cent because of the pain in my neck. All kinds of medication's did not subside the pain. Dr. Eagan sucessfully removed the aka fatty tumor or a spiral lipoma from my neck which is rare. The tumor not maligent. Dr Eagan has a very capable nurse.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

My mom had a leg ulcer that she couldn't get healed for seven months. She saw Dr. Eagan and within five weeks the ulcer is now completely healed. He is caring, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. I am thankful she found him before getting a horrible infection. I will definitely refer my friends and family to see him. I trust his skills.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Eagen is very helpful and knowledgeable in his practice. I am 100% satisfied with my abdomnioplasty. The results of my surgery are amazing. After extreme weight loss I had excessive skin. Dr. Eagen trasformed my body to have a beautiful looking tummy. I received excellent care and counciltation with Dr. Eagen and his staff. I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Spencer L. Eagan's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)