Ratings for Dr. Lawrence R. Clarke

This doc cares and staff is awesome just serious sometimes. Manager is funny and kind. FYI all doctors run late and busy.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Clarke's staff is always very friendly and helpful. I drive an hour to see Dr. Clarke. The Doctor himself always listens and is very accommodating. I would recommend him to friends or family.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

The staff could use some sensitivity training. But Dr Clarke is the best ENT I have ever been to. I am a Rn and have worked with many ENTs and he is so compassionate and knowledgeable. I just can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

This Dr.s office staff is rude beyond belief! The office manager is unbelievable and yells at patients if she is inconvenienced! Plan on waiting 3 hours to see this Dr. but don't be late because he won't see you even if your appointment time has not been called back!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr Clarke is fabulous. He is serious about his work but he is open and friendly and goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. He healed an ear and sinus infection that had been seen by three other doctors who were unable to take care of it.By the time I got to him I was seriously ill. He treated me with great care and gentleness and had me well soon. He also performed surgery on my ear to keep the infection from recurring and saved and restored hearing loss I had feared was permanant. Knowing i do not have insurance now he still will see me and give astha treatments at half cost and free medicines just to be sure I do not risk my self for the sake of my budget . He is a truly good man as well as an excellent physician

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Lawrence R. Clarke's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, TX