Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Kemper

The staff was very nice, but she kept me waiting, and then left early. She didn't take time to listen to what I had to say, instead she seemed like she had a predetermined idea of what she wanted to treat me with. I went to an MD and he said he commonly gets patients transfered from her. Love my new guy, wouldn't trade back if you paid me

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr Kemper is one of those amazing people who truly cares about others. She remembers you and what was discussed during the last visit. She is willing to work with you to come up with the best line of treatment for you, even if it isn't what she would recommend. I totally reject the conventionally accepted treatment for my condition. She was distressed but totally supported me in my decision to use alternative means to deal with it, as long as I kept her informed of the progress. It's good to find a Doctor who works WITH you instead of ordering you around like an ignorant child. She's top notch.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Best doctor there is.I've been her patient for many years.Knows what she is talking about in a way you can understand.Very helpful,gets involved in your treatment.Staff is great.Takes the time for you to understand .

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

She was the best doctor i have ever been to in my life and i wouldn't change doctors fot the world. She knew so much and really cared about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

flag | Submitted April 1, 2006

Dr. Lori A. Kemper's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ