Ratings for Dr. Leona Yeh

Very unpleasant experience. Leona Yeh becomes easily annoyed with her patients. In the beginning Leona is quiet and soft spoken, as she gets more comfortable she becomes aggressive. She constantly lies by telling her patients they need more treatment.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I have tendinitis in my shoulder with right tennis elbow for over a year now. In many occasions, I have to avoid handshakes. Small activities like twisting a door handle or opening a jar lid would make the pain worse. I finally decided to see Dr. yeh for treatment. She is very gentle, especially knowing that I have a fear of needles. She explained the process of acupuncture and how it works with pain. I was surprised at how relaxed I was during the treatment. I've only had 5 treatments on my shoulder and elbow but as of today, the pain is not only fine but I am back to doing daily chores with ease.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have suffered from chronic neck pain with bulging disc for many years. In the past, I have tried different treatments; however, the neck pain persists. Dr. Yeh was referred to me by a friend, who also had neck problems and was very pleased with her treatment. I had 6 visits with Dr. Yeh and the result was remarkable. Not only has the pain reduced to minimal, but also I have gained good movements. Dr. Yeh is a caring and personal doctor. A couple of times, I fell asleep during the treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Yeh to anyone who suffers from chronic neck pain. I truly appreciate a life without constant pain.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr Yeh refuses to give a decent good faith exam/consultation prior to a procedure. She is so focused on getting you into the treatment room without a plan or adequate assessment. Unprofessional and rude. She must be burned out on medicine and I'm my opinion should retire.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Leona Yeh's acupuncture treatment worked wonders to help my lower back pain. After experiencing acute back pain for years, I was referred to Dr. Yeh for treatment. I had increased range of motion, slept better, and most of all obtained relief from back pain without having to take strong medication. Moreover, the doctor was kind and had a great bedside manner. I highly recommend her and am glad I found her!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

This place is the worst. Not only have they lost me as a patient, but they've lost my mom as well. And I'm quite certain that they took advantage of my elderly mother by telling her she needed multiple visits. After about ten visits - they've done nothing for her except take her money! Horrible place!! Shame on you!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013