Ratings for Dr. Shahzad Hussain

I have never seen a more disorganized front office

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

He is friendly. Staff is efficient. However we the wait is long pretty often.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Hussain is one of the greates doctors I have ever met. He is kind, compassionate and caring. He takes the necessary time to deliver the best quality of care to treat your condition. I'll recommend this Doctor to anyone. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I loveeee Dr. Hussain. He is one of the best doctors I have encounter in my entire life. He actually takes the time to listen to you and offers the highest quality of care for any rheumatological condition.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Wonderfull doctor he is a good listener and discuss your condition and explained it in detail

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

You may have to wait but it's worth it excellent bed side manners and very compassionate

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

The staff is unprofessional and office workers don't know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This office is ridiculous, they refer patients out for testing and expect immediate results, when as a patient myself, I wait hours to see this doc and months to get in. I have a major medical not a Medicaid. How dare this office expect other professionals to jump thru hoops when they have no clue what is going on?

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Please make every effort to find another doctor! Worst doctor I have ever experienced in my life! He mumbles, turns his back to you while you are speaking, looks down at the floor, whispers and laughs with his assistant right in front of you, as of you're not even there! Wait time is ALWAYS 2 hours& that's on a good day! He shows up whenever he feels like it and is always late! The entire office is clueless! The front desk is ride and comments about patients in front of other patients! ONLY reason that office is ever busy& remains open is bc they accept Medicaid and it is next to impossible to fimd another in the area!!!! Gives out incorrect diagnoses. Forgets what meds you're on too.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Since i seen this doctor back in 2011 he has told me 3 different diagnosed which none match my symptoms . Ive provided him w/medical records from 2 other rhuemologists who told me I've have RA. My orthopedic & medical doc agree so i truly don't know if this doctor knows what he doing. Waited over 2 1/2 hours to see him then saw me for 5 minutes w/out even examining me. Would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted October 2, 2013