You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shahzad Hussain

Dr. Hussain is one of the greates doctors I have ever met. He is kind, compassionate and caring. He takes the necessary time to deliver the best quality of care to treat your condition. I'll recommend this Doctor to anyone. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I loveeee Dr. Hussain. He is one of the best doctors I have encounter in my entire life. He actually takes the time to listen to you and offers the highest quality of care for any rheumatological condition.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

The staff is unprofessional and office workers don't know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This office is ridiculous, they refer patients out for testing and expect immediate results, when as a patient myself, I wait hours to see this doc and months to get in. I have a major medical not a Medicaid. How dare this office expect other professionals to jump thru hoops when they have no clue what is going on?

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Please make every effort to find another doctor! Worst doctor I have ever experienced in my life! He mumbles, turns his back to you while you are speaking, looks down at the floor, whispers and laughs with his assistant right in front of you, as of you're not even there! Wait time is ALWAYS 2 hours& that's on a good day! He shows up whenever he feels like it and is always late! The entire office is clueless! The front desk is ride and comments about patients in front of other patients! ONLY reason that office is ever busy& remains open is bc they accept Medicaid and it is next to impossible to fimd another in the area!!!! Gives out incorrect diagnoses. Forgets what meds you're on too.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Since i seen this doctor back in 2011 he has told me 3 different diagnosed which none match my symptoms . Ive provided him w/medical records from 2 other rhuemologists who told me I've have RA. My orthopedic & medical doc agree so i truly don't know if this doctor knows what he doing. Waited over 2 1/2 hours to see him then saw me for 5 minutes w/out even examining me. Would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted October 2, 2013

Doctor hussian is ?the best doctor I have he may have a ong wait time but its worth it. Also he has such a long wait Bc he has a lot of patiants hesdoubled booked daily if he was a bad doc he wouldn't be doing as well asheis.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Longest waiting times 2hrs plus at times, mostly at least 1 hr. Does not explain what he is giving you even when you ask,(calls the injection magic juice)what am I stupid! very glib. Dirty office smelly waiting room. Turns his back on you as he speaks in a whisper to his assistant, as if your not in the room. May be helpful but the wait and the fact he is doing you a favor is bull. Run to another office if you can. A long walk from parking lot located on top floor of the building, don't these doctors know it's painful to walk so far!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Shahzad Hussain's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hussain is one of the greates doctors I have ever met. He is kind, compassionate and caring. He takes the necessary time to deliver the best quality of car..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loveeee Dr. Hussain. He is one of the best doctors I have encounter in my entire life. He actually takes the time to listen to you and offers the highest qual..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderfull doctor he is a good listener and discuss your condition and explained it in detail"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You may have to wait but it's worth it excellent bed side manners and very compassionate"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff is unprofessional and office workers don't know what they are doing."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office is ridiculous, they refer patients out for testing and expect immediate results, when as a patient myself, I wait hours to see this doc and months t..."

January 21, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2698797'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014