Ratings for Dr. Shahzad Hussain

I have been there 2 times and that was enough for me. The first appointment I made was about almost 6 months oh waiting. When I arrived they did not even have my name in for an appointment. They still took me but I waited 3 hours with an infant! The doc seemed promising, taking the time to listen to me. I have had aches and pains for years and no one can figure it out. The second time I went the same thing happened. They did not have me in the system for an appointment. In fact they could not even locate my name in the system. They still saw me anyway but again I waited hours. The doctor said my blood work was good and gave me a high five. I did not want a high five! What I want is for him to keep looking on why I am having this pain. Just because my labs are ok does not mean my pain just went poof and disappeared. If you don't know what to do then tell me that instead of high fiving me or recommend me to a different doctor. The doctor did prescribe meds to help with my fatigue and of course it was screwed up when they called it into the pharmacy. It took 3 WEEKS to get it straightened out. I am not one to complain or right reviews like this but this office deserved it!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

STAFF IS AWFUL!!the one woman her name is Kanta is absolutely THE WORST. Total b*tch! Would never go back to this office again

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I went to see this Dr. a month ago first of all waited 2 hours to be seen. He had no other oatients he was just walking around and standing with the front desk staff. Called for my blood work which was done a month ago and they do not HAVE IT. I WAS TREATED BADLY WHEN I CALLED BY A ORIENTAL WHO BARELY SPOKE ENGLISH. pLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCOTR TO GO TO. REALLY HORRIBLOE EXPERIENCE NOT GOING BACK EVER.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have never seen a more disorganized front office

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

He is friendly. Staff is efficient. However we the wait is long pretty often.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Hussain is one of the greates doctors I have ever met. He is kind, compassionate and caring. He takes the necessary time to deliver the best quality of care to treat your condition. I'll recommend this Doctor to anyone. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I loveeee Dr. Hussain. He is one of the best doctors I have encounter in my entire life. He actually takes the time to listen to you and offers the highest quality of care for any rheumatological condition.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Wonderfull doctor he is a good listener and discuss your condition and explained it in detail

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

You may have to wait but it's worth it excellent bed side manners and very compassionate

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

The staff is unprofessional and office workers don't know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016