Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Woolhandler

Dr. Woolhandler SAVED MY HUSBANDS LIFE. We had an issue with insurance starting out and he gave us thee sample injections until we straightened it out and got the injection covered. Without this injection combined with therapy and the kindness of Molly his front desk lady and himself my husband would be dead. This injection saved his life. One hour after injection the cravings and triggers stopped and turned to mild irritation which ended the next morning. The thought of using or drinking makes him sick and he never wants that life ever again. The injecton is life saving. PLEASE go get it if you are abusing drugs or alcohol. , your life could also be saved.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Bob is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever seen. His knowledge of addiction is insurmountable. The Vivitrol shot is going to save my life.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

poor quality, not qualified, questionable ethics. I would not recommend

Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Woolhandler is the best doctor I have ever had. He and the vivitrol injection are responsible for saving my life. There is not a more kind, understanding , and knowledgable Dr. around. I actually look forward to my monthly appointment with him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Best doctor in the business. He saved my life. Go to him if in need.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr woolhandler is a wonderful dr. His treatment and the vivitrol injection have saved my life..can't praise him enough

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011