Ratings for Dr. Ross D. Elliott

I went in for a non-routine exam; I had a problem with my eye. I found Dr. Elliott uninterested in listening to my description, unhelpful in suggestion solutions, and quick to get through with me and on to the next patient. "We" ended up trying MY proposed solution, which, of course, did not work, because I am not actually an opthomologist. :) I will try someone who is more interested in his/her patients next time!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Very knowledgeable and professional. Not very socially interactive, but certainly not rude. Also respectful of children. Only criticism is that he doesn't offer detailed explanations about exam findings unless asked for more detail.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I have worked w/Dr. Elliott for some years and have found him to be exceptional. My grandfather TAUGHT medicine at a famous university, so I know the difference. He is exceptional. He is kind, patient, and explains things carefully.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2006

Dr. Ross D. Elliott's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD