Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Betschart

This is a truly pleasant experience with the professionalism and expertise I have experienced from the secretarial staff, assistants(Rich) and especially Dr. Betschart. I highly recommend the staff to family and co-workers alike. God bless them all for what they provide!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The injection for my foot bottom solved the problem. The refreshed foot support has worked very well!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The examination was thorough and the procedure was done in a professional and courteous manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice. I am glad they are in this area.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Paul J. Betschart

Dr. Paul J. Betschart's response
Thank you to all of our patients that provide feedback. We use this information to help us improve our patient service.

Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Paul J. Betschart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Began practice in NYC in 1995. Moved to CT in 2015 to be closer to family. My mission is to provide the highest level of medical and surgical foot and ankle care to the patients of the Danbury area. Our practice goal is to provide an unparalleled patient experience while providing care and treat our patients like family.

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• Athlete's foot