Dr. Paul J. Betschart

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Betschart

Thank you! Dr Betschart is wonderful and his Office Staff is fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

He was very nice and knowledgable about the issues presented today and gave good advice for the future to avoid corns.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

This is the friendliest doctors office staff I have encountered. Everyone was efficient and kind.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

It was a pleasure to be with professional, caring and awesome staff. The moment I said 'Hello to Suzanne' she was so welcoming and showed concern for me! I would like to acknowledge the entire staff with kudos! At the 'helm' Dr. Paul Betschart.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was very pleased with the Doctor and staff. They treated me very well and made a oainful problem end. I certainly recommend them to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Betschart was just the best. I was extremely satisfied. He listened to my foot problems. He suggested a foot cream,and a pain cream and it helped. I would refer him. A excellent podiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Had a corn between my toes. Dr. shaved it back and put a spongy spacer between the two toes so it wasn't painful. I have been putting spacer in since then. They really work.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr Betschart has been very patient and understanding with questions about surgery and did a fantastic job with my two surgeries. I was very satisfied with my post-operative care during my healing. The staff was very cooperative and helpful with scheduling appointments and I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Very friendly! The doctor was easy to speak with. Nice clean atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Advanced Foot and Ankle Center was easy to work with. They were welcoming and quick with procedures. You can tell their office works as a family.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Paul J. Betschart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Began practice in NYC in 1995. Moved to CT in 2015 to be closer to family. My mission is to provide the highest level of medical and surgical foot and ankle care to the patients of the Danbury area. Our practice goal is to provide an unparalleled patient experience while providing care and treat our patients like family.

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• Athlete's foot