Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Betschart

The neurogenics is a process and it takes time, but well worth the results and avoiding anything more aggressive.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Very pleased with everything at Dr. Betschart's office. Staff very friendly, office appts. easy to make.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

As Dr. B and his practice knows how much I truly appreciate your gifted skill and true excellence in a superior patient/customer service. I would like to also share that since Susan has been up front as the first impression for each and every patient walk-in or telephone call was a very smart decision! Her kindness, patience and follow through and how her exemplary happy and attentive personality improves your practice infinitely. Thank You!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Betschart did more for me in 10 minutes than the last 3 doctors I went to!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I cannot believe I waited so long to do this. Dr B performed a small procedure on my toe and years of problems were gone after a short recovery. Thanks Dr B!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My daughter and I were so comfortable with the staff as soon as we walked in we were greeted promptly and felt so comfortable. The quality of care that the doctor gave us during our consultation was fantastic we left felting very confident about our podiatry visit, we were well informed about the overall health and welfare of our feet and gave us a great consultation. I would highly recommend our friends and family to this practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This is a truly pleasant experience with the professionalism and expertise I have experienced from the secretarial staff, assistants(Rich) and especially Dr. Betschart. I highly recommend the staff to family and co-workers alike. God bless them all for what they provide!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The injection for my foot bottom solved the problem. The refreshed foot support has worked very well!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The examination was thorough and the procedure was done in a professional and courteous manner. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice. I am glad they are in this area.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Paul J. Betschart

Dr. Paul J. Betschart's response
Thank you to all of our patients that provide feedback. We use this information to help us improve our patient service.

Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Paul J. Betschart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Began practice in NYC in 1995. Moved to CT in 2015 to be closer to family. My mission is to provide the highest level of medical and surgical foot and ankle care to the patients of the Danbury area. Our practice goal is to provide an unparalleled patient experience while providing care and treat our patients like family.

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• Athlete's foot