Dr. Paul J. Betschart

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Betschart

I have gone to 4 doctors before seeing Dr. Betschart. I have had surgery and my foot hurt constantly, I could not walk and was numb. Dr. Betschart helped me immensly!!! I have no pain for the first time in many years.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Easy to get appointments, friendly reminders the day before. Great service, Doc really knows his foot and ankle stuff!! Advanced notice (as soon as possible) of scheduling conflicts and reschedule in the same call.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I will say this is one of the best experiences I have ever had with any doctors office. First of all the staff was so pleasant and helpful from booking the appointment to greeting me in the office and booking my follow up after my visit. Dr. Betschart was amazing!!!! He took the time to listen , was extremely thorough, answered all my questions and for the first time in years I am seeing results and feeling so much better. I couldn't be happier that I found him and would highly recommend him. Total professional!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

The only positive comments I can made it about this doctor is that his staff is very friendly and you don't have to wait to get into the office, although that might tell you something. He would not listen to me. While doing a procedure on my toe, I told him how excruciating the pain was, but he continued to dig and dig. He did not say a word to me, not even to apologize for it hurting me so badly. It's been 3 weeks, and the pain that I experienced when I came into his office not only never went away, but is actually worse. I don't generally right reviews, but I felt it was important to warn people about him. I will never return to his office!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Very fast in getting an appointment. Very helpful in giving me releif. Office staff is very friendly and efficient. The office is very clean.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Betschart is the best foot doctor I have ever gone to. I would highly recommend him to everyone that I know has foot problems. I am a very grateful patient.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

the office of Dr Betschart was able to schedule a same day appointment to address my son's pressing foot condition,. Dr. Betschart was efficient and effective with treatment. I will certainly recommend Dr. Betschart to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Friendly and very easy to work with. I was able to get an appointment the day after I called, which was really unexpected. New patient paperwork was emailed so I could fill out beforehand. Doctor was knowledgeable and kind. Great experience!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Thank you! Dr Betschart is wonderful and his Office Staff is fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

He was very nice and knowledgable about the issues presented today and gave good advice for the future to avoid corns.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Paul J. Betschart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Began practice in NYC in 1995. Moved to CT in 2015 to be closer to family. My mission is to provide the highest level of medical and surgical foot and ankle care to the patients of the Danbury area. Our practice goal is to provide an unparalleled patient experience while providing care and treat our patients like family.

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• Athlete's foot