Ratings for Dr. James C. Sanderson

Dr. Sanderson did a fantastic job performing cosmetic upper eye lid surgery. The in-office procedure was easy and the wonderful staff calmed my initial nervousness. Dr. Sanderson is the master of his domain. My eyes look great, and even my field of vision has widened which was a nice and unexpected by-product. I can strongly recommend Dr. Sanderson. Since the surgery is done right in his office the procedure is very affordable. There is nothing vain about this type of eye lid correction, it is just a wonderful restoration. Thank you Dr. Sanderson and staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I had an upper Bleph with Dr. Sanderson almost 1 year ago. I went to him because he did such a great job with my mother and sister. They both also had upper eyelids done. I am a very nervous person but he and his staff made the process a snap. I had no pain and he performed the procedure right in his office. I am so happy I went through with it. I have had slightly heavy eyelids my whole life but as I got into my 40's I felt like I had to work to keep my eyes open. I look and feel so much more refreshed. I highly recommend Dr.Sanderson. Thank you for making the process so easy.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I had heard from my friends that Dr. Sanderson does excellent eyelid surgery. So I made an appointment, & then had surgery. I was so pleased!!!!! I looked 10 years younger. Great doctor, great staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. James C. Sanderson's Credentials

• French

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1989)

AHC