Ratings for Dr. Sheena Bhatia

I have been under Dr. Bhatia's care for over four years. I have found her to be the most caring and proficient dentist I have ever had experience with. She has an outstanding dental training and education resume. Her most outstanding trait as a dentist is her caring and empathy for her patients. She tries her best to reduce and diminish any pain caused by dental treatments. Dr. Bhatia is extremely courteous and personable. Her staff is well-trained and experienced. The atmosphere in her office is very soothing. I am currently undergoing a procedure involving invisalign braces to help straighten my teeth. My smile has never looked better!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I wouldn't change dentists for anything in the world. The whole team is kind, friendly helpful, understanding and they give my teeth excellent care! All services are appropriate for my dental needs and performed with skill and talent. Very importantly, their scheduling is wonderful. In many years I have gone to Dr. Sheena Bhatia- I have never had to wait and wait to get in for an appointment. LOVE LOVE Dr. Bhatia and her Staff!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Excellent service. Friendly atmosphere. They are also liked by the children themselves. They are made to feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

This office is very close knit and are very knowledgable. They always make me feel at home and I am confident in their skills.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Very pleasant experience. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a dentist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Very pleasant and knowledgeable doctor. Has Saturday hours and will always attempt to accomadate your schedule.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010