Ratings for Dr. Theresa B. Browder

Dr Browder is a very good dentist but her staff could use a lot of help. Her receptionist Kelly never remembers your messages to give the dr and never returns your calls. I'm surprised she hired her considering she would help Dr Carl Browder get his narcotics from his pts when they would make their deals. The staff don't like their boss and make it known to their pts. I do see tho several times her treat her staff ugly in front of me. That should be done behind closed doors because I don't want to see or hear it. She is good at what she does so I guess we just take the good with the bad.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

The experience with this dentist was the worst experience I have ever had. This dentist was the most uncaring, judgemental and least compassionate person I have EVER known. I am in the medical field myself and I have never witnessed such patient negligence in my entire career. I strongly suggest you do not go to this dentist. I would not give this dentist any stars but I cannot submit this review unless I give at least 1 star. When we called the dentist prior to going to the ER, Dr. Browder actually argued with me as if I was lying to her about what was going on with my sister. When we made it to the hospital my sister was at stroke level in pain...her BP was 250/150. I am disgusted that people like Dr.Browser are allowed to practice. Get out of the healthcare field if you do not have compassion and a heart for hurting people.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

The Best Dentist I've ever seen. Nice touch during procedures. Shows concern for patient's comfort and cost.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012