Ratings for Dr. Bharathi Raju

Very nice staff and unlike my last 2 Endo she takes care of problems with insurance approving medicines. Communication is great ! I can send a message to the Docter about pretty much anything g and here back with in a day.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. is excellent but staff was very gossipy and talked about me when I was leaving the office. I was not comfortable with the staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have had a few run ins with the staff the he said,she said game then all of a sudden nobody knows what the heck iis going on.I don't get to even speak to Dr, Raju in the office anymore I always see the nurse practitioner that's not who my appointment was with SO I throw in the towel because I WANT a REAL Dr. NOT a nurse practitioner to handle my diabetes THIS is a great problem with someone who has had diabetes since 1972 what a shame AND BIG disappointment

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I don't get to see Dr. Raju in her office much because I'm always in the hospital. I have a lot of docs and have seen probably a hundred more and by far she is the only one I truly love so much so she came to my wedding that I truly didn't think I would see. I trust her with my life and she has probably yelled at more hospital docs and nurses for me and my mom more times than I can count because they either screwed up or just didn't care. I could probably write a book on how amazing she is. This past Aug she went on her early vkay and heard I was back in the hospital for the 4th time since she left and the min her plane landed she came straight to the hospital if that's n a doc you want working for you then good luck.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Had a wonderful experience with this doctor. Her staff made me feel very welcome. I will refer anyone who asks to this practice.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Worst staff I've even encountered. They're fine until there's a problem, you ask for clarification or bring a mistake to their attention. They're rude and sarcastic and adamant they are right even after being shown they are wrong. Tammy is the worst but they're all bad. She left a vague phone messages on my with my phone messaging service which was turned into an email. The info she left didn't even match what she said when I called to clarify. Apparently she refused to properly follow insurance instructions given me by my health insurance plan for a prescription coverage appeals even though I gave her a copy of the instructions in person the day before. When I called she refused to follow the operator's instructions for my relay call. And I have no choice but to use the relay service since I've lost my hearing. She refused to let the operator tell her what I had typed and kept interrupting. After that my calls were refused and now I have no way to ask how to get the paperwork I left there to apply for the appeal. What she did was to me was discrimination and obstinacy. Dr. Raju is a good doctor but there are plenty good doctors. Putting up with her rude and juvenile staff when a problem arises is not worth it. They obviously don't care if they lose a patient or not because they did everything they could to make sure I'll never return.

Submitted January 15, 2015

It is always a pleasure coming to Dr Rajus office. They always remember me and treat me very well. Dr raju always takes her time with me and I never feel rushed. Best of all I never wait more than 20 min to see her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I absolutley LOVE this ofice and the staff. I agree with the last comment. For a VERY busy 2 staffed office they are very quick and accurate and always smiling and help me with anything. They even help me with stuff that has nothing to do with my condition. This office is by far the best physicians office i have ever been. We could only be so lucky to find another doctor like her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I absolutley love this office. Whoever wrote the previous review is out of there mind. They obviously dont know a thing about the medical field and how busy offices are. I feel that for a 2 person office they are alot quicker than any large or small extra staffed office i have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Raju was the most helpful in my situation. She considered what options I have, and addressed each of them. She ALWAYS calls me back and treats me like I am an important patient. Her staff is very knowledgeable and kind. I only waited 15 minutes for my appointments.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Bharathi Raju's Credentials

• Stanley Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1995)