Ratings for Dr. Bharathi Raju

Dr Raju and Connie are great. The office staff is horrible!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Staff was rude and mocking me. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Raju is an excellent doctor and has helped me to keep my Diabeties under control and listens and responds to my needs...the muse practitioner and staff are excellent as well...

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Raju has been my endo for almost twenty years. She is very thorough and takes the time to actually sit and LISTEN to her patients. i hope she will be my Dr. for another twenty years!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Worst visit, worst staff ever. I will never go back. She was the rudest doctor I have ever seen. And her staff was very inappropriate!! She wouldn't even do blood work up on me. Waste of my time and money!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very nice staff and unlike my last 2 Endo she takes care of problems with insurance approving medicines. Communication is great ! I can send a message to the Docter about pretty much anything g and here back with in a day.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. is excellent but staff was very gossipy and talked about me when I was leaving the office. I was not comfortable with the staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have had a few run ins with the staff the he said,she said game then all of a sudden nobody knows what the heck iis going on.I don't get to even speak to Dr, Raju in the office anymore I always see the nurse practitioner that's not who my appointment was with SO I throw in the towel because I WANT a REAL Dr. NOT a nurse practitioner to handle my diabetes THIS is a great problem with someone who has had diabetes since 1972 what a shame AND BIG disappointment

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I don't get to see Dr. Raju in her office much because I'm always in the hospital. I have a lot of docs and have seen probably a hundred more and by far she is the only one I truly love so much so she came to my wedding that I truly didn't think I would see. I trust her with my life and she has probably yelled at more hospital docs and nurses for me and my mom more times than I can count because they either screwed up or just didn't care. I could probably write a book on how amazing she is. This past Aug she went on her early vkay and heard I was back in the hospital for the 4th time since she left and the min her plane landed she came straight to the hospital if that's n a doc you want working for you then good luck.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Had a wonderful experience with this doctor. Her staff made me feel very welcome. I will refer anyone who asks to this practice.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Bharathi Raju's Credentials

• Stanley Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1995)

Avmed