Ratings for Dr. Jason B. Lichten

The best experience!! He and the staff make sure you have full knowledge of what’s happening, they’re also the most kind people.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. Lichten is a true artist and I wouldn’t trust my injections to anyone else. He and his staff go above and beyond and I am a patient for life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

I became a patient of Dr. Lichtenstein in July of 2018.....I needed a breast reduction due to heart surgery & osteoporosis of sternum....I had 3 surgeries to repair broken sternum bones & had to have 6 metal plates inserted in sternum.....being large breasted & a senior citizen there was no muscle left to hold breasts up....It caused problems with breathing & constant pain from the weight of breasts continually pulling down.....Dr. Lichtenstein did my surgery & the first thing I noticed was the ability to take a deep breath with no pain. I can now stand straight instead of slouching forward. The staff in his office as well as in the hospital are very professional, caring people. If I needed to see Dr. Lichten before a scheduled appointment I was seen immediately....I am a very pleased patient & I'll end this by saying "Thank you to Doc & staff & God bless you !"

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

THANK YOU Dr. Lichten! I am exactly 3 months post op for a breast augment & lift and I feel BEAUTIFUL! I wish I would have done it 10 years ago. I couldn't be more pleased. I would give you more stars if the review allowed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

How would I describe Dr Lichten in 1 word- SPECIAL! I recently went to consult with Dr Lichten regarding some facial or neck rejuvenation at his Columbus office; since I had unsatisfactory results 2-3 years ago from another Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I did my homework but unfortunately picked the wrong guy previously for my rejuvenation- he was a just good salesman with an enormous ego. He never really listened and in hind-sight had a cookie-cutter/one size fits all mentality … which neither suited me! That previous experience and overall feelings of Plastic Surgeons left me fearful and skeptical in trusting any other. 2-3 yrs later, I finally mustered up the emotional strength to approach these concerns again and glad I chose Dr. Lichten. His main concern is that his patients’ needs are met and ultimately happy with results. He is such a warm hearted kind of guy and that makes him a warm hearted and compassionate doctor. DR LICHTEN was professional, easy going and very attentive. He listened carefully to my issues, past experiences and the “specifics” of what my needs/desires/expectations were and without interruptions. He gains your trust ‘cause you know in your gut, you can see it in his eyes, he isn’t out to just make a sale, yet his intellect, skill and confidence (NOT ego) shines through. He asks questions as to what was most bothersome to me and made me feel at ease expressing my insecurities and vulnerabilities to him. He had no problem with my picking his brain for exact details in layman terms (play by play) as he gave his professional opinion of a recommended procedure. He also had no problem my coming back for a 2 nd and 3rd consultation-just to calm my nerves and repeat what he had previously explained at my initial consult. After I left his office, I thought of more questions, so I sent and email to his office and he responded immediately and without any pressure- Dr Lichtens’ staff are also very professional, kind and make every attempt to accommodate your needs. He is very trustworthy!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lichten, he was very professional but yet very approachable. He did a fantastic surgery on me and I am very satisfied with the outcome. His staff was very helpful and very knowledgeable. I never had to wait for an answer or appointment. In case you can't guess, I was very very happy with my experience with Dr. Lichten and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Lichten! I am very pleased with the results of my breast reduction! I had concerns about going to a male doctor for a breast procedure but he made me feel more than comfortable! He was very understanding and professional! I would definitely see Dr. Lichten again for any cosmetic procedure! Thank you for changing my life!! Adrienne Ferryman

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Lichten is a very skilled professional physician. I am very satisfied with the results of the injections to remove wrinkles around my lips, eyes and forehead. He and his staff were very friendly and compassionate to my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Lichten and plan to continue seeing him for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

This is one very dedicated and talented surgeon! Dr Lichten really won me over as a client with his personality and bed-side manner! He really listened to what I wanted and the results show that. He did a fabulous job and I recommend him to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I had the following brachioplasty, breast lift/implants, and a lower body lift with lipo and extensive muscle repair. While I am still adjusting to the appearance of this new body and would not yet rate IT as 5 stars-I have nothing but great things to say about the Dr. & his staff. They are amazing. I would definately recommend Dr. Lichten to family or friends in need of any type of restorative or reconstructive or cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Jason B. Lichten's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AHC