Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Croissant

Dr. Croissant was very rude and my surgery was not successful, I have broken screws and rods in my back since he put them in.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My name is Daniel Sensini Tel: (586)256-1825 and on March 31st, 2006 I had back surgery performed by Dr. Paul Croissant at Crittenton hospital in Rochester, Michigan. Dr. Croissant implanted a cage? Supposedly the Zimmer BAK Vista Interbody Fusion System. A surgery which should have taken about two and a half hours ended up taking over seven and I woke with two black eyes and a busted lip. Upon completion of this surgery a fluoroscopic x-ray was taken, that someone from Dr. Croissants office mailed to me approximately seven years later. It was the first time Ive ever seen this image and it reveals the broken cage in my back. Since I'm unable to get a clear understanding of what is in my back, I must rely on the fluoroscopy and a brochure that was given to me by my surgeon. Zimmer Spines Senior Executive - Scott LaPointe said in a conversation with me that isnt my cage in your back, even though theres a Zimmer BAK Vista lot number on the order form from my surgery on March 31st, 2006. There was only one Zimmer 11 x 24 mm cage BAK Vista interbody fusion system ordered for the surgery in the L4-5 region. Zimmer Spines Senior Executive - Scott LaPointe said repeatedly in his own words that it isnt their cage but that it looks like some sort of medical instrument. I wonder how that is when theres a lot number for an 11 x 24mm cage on the order form. Dr. Croissant mentions a 9 x 20 mm cage in the operative report that theres not a lot number for. Crittentons General Council - Michael Clark & Crittentons risk management team invited me and my attorney, Cecil St. Pierre, to have a meeting with them at the hospital to address my concerns about the fluoroscopic x-ray that they denied having an to assure me that there was indeed a Zimmer 11 x 24 mm cage in my back. When I presented evidence of the fluoroscopy Michael Clark told me to get the f*** out before I call the police! As an American citizen I have the right to know whats in my back. No one has given me any answers that I need if I ever require another surgery. This information could be critical. Someone needs to speak up. Others should come forward. My family and I have suffered tremendously, Ive lost all faith in the medical field, and I believe my civil rights have been violated. I need help and answers. If anyone has had troubles of their own with the Zimmer BAK Vista Interbody fusion system I urge you to report this to the FDA. View the dropbox link below to see documents involving Dr. Paul Croissant's coverup of the broken cage in my back. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bjtolwet49a3288/AAAafsVnqG8OFJKrZ_C6cE_ya?dl=0 Pay particular attention to the fluoroscopy which provides a clear view of the broken cage - the work of Dr. Paul Croissant. Please reach out to me if if this interests you or if you've had a similar experience with Dr. Paul Croissant. Dan Sensini 586 - 256 - 1825 thesensinifamily@comcast.net

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Possible class-action lawsuit: 2006 surgery patients of Dr. Paul Croissant,  Crittenton hospital, or Zimmer Spine products. Contact Dan Sensini (586) 256 - 1825 View the Dropbox link below to view my documents of Dr. Paul Croissant & Crittenton hospital's cover-up. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bjtolwet49a3288/AAAafsVnqG8OFJKrZ_C6cE_ya?dl=0

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I can describe my experience with Dr. Croissant as nothing less than degrading and humiliating. Dr. Crossiant was abusive and belligerent. He refused to look at my MRI, then informed me he was not interested in treating me. I was heartbroken. I have been very ill with spinal stenosis and degenerative disc disease resulting from an injury to my spine. I was told he was "the best in the field" and referred by my family doctor. I implore you to find help elsewhere. He is unkind and unprofessional. I can only assume that his surgical work is lacking and would never recommend treatment from this man. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

will bend backward over satisfy his patients andis willing to manage cancer(brain)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I am likely one of Dr. Croissant's longest running patients. I was born with Hydrocephalus and he's been my neurosurgeon all my life. He will continue to be my neurosurgeon as long as he's in practice without doubt. I have always found him to be kind, caring, and compassionate. He certainly can have a straight to business manner at times but he's never begrudged me an after hours call or visit to check something that I was unsure of. If you need a neurosurgeon for any reason I can't recommend Dr. Croissant highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

After arriving over an hour and fifteen minutes after my scheduled appointment time, when he finally arrived, Dr. Croissant was so rude and impersonal that I got up and left.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Recommended surgery for my back problem on the first visit. I was stunned. I was expecting to try physical therapy or something prior to something so invasive. Surgery would have been the last option is what I expected. He ended up prescribing me to get steriod injections but said he didn't think they would work. It's been 1 1/2 yrs since my injections and I'm almost 100% better.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

3/01/'07 ): Operated where two earlier surgeons declined . Anterior cervical corporectomy. Healing progressing well so far .

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Paul D. Croissant's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Commercial Insurance Company