Ratings for Dr. David Furr

Dr.Furr is the best damn doc in arklahoma.As far as staff goes i've not encountered any of these issues however what do you expect when its run by a bunch of women? Just sayin......

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

First. The staff is the worse I had ever seen. My fun of my condition. Dr. Furr was out of his office for nearly two months, no back up Doctor. Refuse to call RX in. Had to fine another Doctor. I like Dr. Furr, but the office was terrible. was not organize, no managers they said, worked as a team. Had to call the board on them.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

called concerning a few different medical issues I was going to be charged 2 office visit fees for 1 appointment. (along with them filing on my insurance) When tried to reslove the charges with the girl that answers the phone she said that I would have to speak to the office manager to resolve the charge issue. I encountered disrespect and unprofessionalism. 3 Days after the conversation received a letter stating that me and my imediate family had been dropped by Dr. Furr and we needed to seek another doctor else where.Patients should have the right to ask questions of why they are being charge for something, insurance questions, appt or perscription issues w/o the fear of being dropped as a patient.I think he is a good man and doctor but ethically I won't recommend anyone to endure what I have.the certified letter pretty much told me I was not even worth a phone call/letter to get to the bottom of situation.I felt I was disposable, trash to be dropped in a can, not a patient cared for

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Horrible, rude, unprofessional office manager "Joni". told me to pretty much go jump off a cliff she didn't care about my situation involving a Rx i had been written that was wrong. i could correct it if i wanted to pay another $80 to see the doctor even though i was just there a couple of week earlier. very expensive office charges, doubles office visit charge if you have 2 different medical charts. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009