Ratings for Dr. Lauren A. Daman

Will never go to him again. Very uncomfortable feeling being around him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Damon was doing surgery on my son while talking on the phone. Terrible. I also had an appointment a few weeks before my son and he had a cast on his arm still treating patients. I left the practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Have seen Dr.Daman three times for different drug reactions to prescription medicines. Very knowledgeable, kind and professional. Treats me with respect and gives me a full picture of what is going on. Resolved my issues on first try all three times. Highly intelligent man; I am impressed with him each time I see him. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I had an appointment with Dr. Daman in which I showed him a small lump under my skin, and he told me that he would make an incision but that I would have to squeeze my own skin because he didn't want to see what was going to come out of my skin. At that point, I did not agree to the procedure. I've NEVER heard of a medical doctor requesting a patient to squeeze their own skin after the doctor makes an incision. He is a dermatologist, so if he can't handle seeing what comes out from under someone's skin, then he is in the wrong profession. A tiny lump cannot be that gross. I will not be going back to him again, since this is clearly unprofessional behavior.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I had the worst experience with this dermatologist. Went to get a lump on my back analyzed. Without any consent while I was on my stomach he cut into it. I was horrified. Furthermore he said that he didn't know what it was and stitched me back up. Later he tried to convince me to sign a consent. I refused. I told him that I felt violated and that I would have a permanent scar to which he answered that if I got the lump removed that it would be even bigger. He seemed arrogant and did not have any remorse. His only concern was to cover his legal tracks. As I asked the nurse her name and she refused to give it to me. Please use my experience as a warning and find a professional not this hack. As for my scar. The surgeon said he cut into it carelessly and it's much more pronounced than it needed to be.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Wont go again. Always late and can be rude. Try someone else.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Terrible practice!!! Big Rush while applying medication to skin, spilled it on my pants and never apologized. Arguing with Patient on cell phone with me in the room. I'm reporting this doctor. Left me in room for 2 hours... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE..

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

flag | Submitted April 1, 2006

Dr. Lauren A. Daman's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)