Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Foltz

This doctor out right verbally humiliated me. After waiting nearly an hour to be seen, he entered the exam room in a rage and stated, "What the f--k do you want me to do? You've already been MMI'd by three other doctors. Why are you in a wheelchair? There are plenty of other people who are more worse than you and they're not in a wheelchair. You need to have your head examined." He then lied on my medical reports. My back pain continued to worsen. After reporting to the ER, I was admitted to the hospital. Two weeks later, I learned that I was in my final stage of a blood cancer; multiple myeloma. The bone fractures from this cancer contributed to the excruciating pain that I was experiencing. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE, ANYWHERE, AT ANYTIME. HE NEEDS TO HAVE HIS MEDICAL CREDENTIALS STRIPPED AWAY!!!! The filthy language that he used to speak to me was inhumane.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Richard M. Foltz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL