You may also like

Rate Dr. Mary E. Hutchins

Dr. Mary E. Hutchins's Ratings

Terrible experience, she might be the most prepared dermatologist ever but she spends no time with her patients, she seems bothered to answer the patient's questions because she is in a hurry. As to my personal experience with her, she did not care about me - or other members of my family - as persons, she just saw us as "some skin" to analyze quickly and move on to another patient. She interacted with my eczema, not with me. Too bad there are such few dermatologists in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Always caring and a great Doctor. She goes over your condition and treatment with you. Wery thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I saw Dr Hutchins last week at her new location. She was wonderful, as always. Her assistant was a doll and stayed behind after the doctor had finished to make sure I understood exactly how to use my new medications. Although I must say, I was a little put off by the amount of people in the waiting room when I arrived. However, I didn't wait long at all. I will continue to see Dr Hutchins and trust her knowledge in treating any of my skin care concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Staff were caring and helpful. The doctor was kind and treated my condition accurately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276046].votes_count ]]