Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Rosenfeld

My daughter saw Dr. Rosenfeld to have her wisdom teeth removed over the summer. The doctor and his staff were great. We had her consultation in the Somers office and had her teeth pulled in Mount Kisco and both offices are extremely neat and clean. The same staff works in both locations which was great because we didn't have to deal with new people. My daughter woke up from the anesthesia not even knowing anything was done! She had a little pain and swelling the next day, but that was it. Pretty minor considering she had 4 impacted teeth removed (ouch!). Dr. Rosenfeld even called that night to check on her. This guy really cares about his patients! The staff at the front desk was very helpful in contacting my insurance and letting me know what my coverage was. What we expected to be a terrible experience actually turned out to be a quite pleasant one.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011