Ratings for Dr. Ian D. Bonner

He's been the best primary care type of doctor I've had to date. Very easy to talk to, very respectful, and easy going. Punctuality is a function of the clinic as a whole and not an individual, so I feel that the category is somewhat useless to vote on. Anyways, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Changed to Dr Bonner recently. My first annual physical with him was a disaster. First I waited for 1.5hrs past my appointment time, then he complained about the paperwork my company had given me for him to fill out. While he was filling out some of the paperwork I asked to use the rest room( since I had been there so long) I was gone for 2 min and when I came back he was with another patient. By this time I had been there for 2hrs and had a dinner reservation so I asked him to come back and finish up. He looked in my ears and hit my knee and gave my insurance a bill for $900. To make things worse he filed the paperwork wrong and I had to prove to my company that I even had the physical. He did not show any care and I will be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr.Bonner was my GP during my first pregnancy. He gave me all the options and knowledge I needed to make my own choices throughout pregnancy to delivery. After a 24 hr induction that started natural and ended in a csection, I found out through another GP he opted to be there for me and my baby even though he was on paternity leave for his own baby boy born the day prior to my admittance. This was very thoughful and selfless. Thank you Dr. BONNER and family!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

He is the best doctor I have ever had in my life! He gives you the respect you deserve as a human being and not just a "patient" and actually listens to your concerns. In all my years, I have never seen a medical professional care so much about his job. All I have ever felt is walked on when I go to doctor's office's because they are ruse and don't care about your feelings however Dr. Bonner is a gentleman and will have you in tip top shape in no time :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Ian D. Bonner's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Commercial Insurance Company