Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Yandel

Dr.Yandel is compassionate and knowledgeable. He is honest, even in the most difficult situations. Without him, I wouldn't be here. I am very thankful to him and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

A military man, through and through. Caring and compassionate. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He put five stents into my family member. One of the stents clotted resulting in cardiac arrest. After operating he came to the waiting area to tell us that he put a higher quality stent in its place. That was the only time our family got to speak to him. My family member was put in the CVICU. He never explained to the family the severity of the situation. 2 weeks later our family member passed away. Where was he?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Yandel saved my wife's life. I read another review on this website that commented that he has a bad bedside manner and is too busy to care for his patients. These are untrue statements. He is very busy, as is his office, because he is so good and in great demand. Doctors who are not busy generally aren't very good. This man will save you and do it with a smile. There are none better!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This doctor works at multiple hospitals and clinics. He doesn't seem to have time for the patients that he has now, and it concerns me that he is taking on new patients. Twice, I phoned his office in FWB and asked (what I thought was urgent) questions regarding a family member and the office did not call me back until the next day (when I phoned them). His bed side manner is less than desirable (in my opinion). I asked many times to speak to this doctor after a family member had a cardiac procedure. He never came to speak to me and went on to do his next procedure. I finally caught him as he was running out the door and he quickly answered my questions and then ran off. I took a family member to an appointment and was in the waiting room for an almost an hour.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Michael L. Yandel's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Pacificare