Ratings for Dr. David B. Sittason

Whenever I go to Dr. David B. Sittason's office it is always clean and spotless. It is presentable and up to par. I would definitely recommend Dr. David B. Sittason and the services they offer at Sittason Family Dentistry.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I really appreciate how friendly and kind the staff was at Sittason Family Dentistry. I highly recommend their services and staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have been using David since he entered dental practice. He is an excellent dentist - caring, knowledgeable, and competent - and his staff is very friendly and helpful. He also is ready and willing to make a referral if need be. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else for my dental care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Sittason is, in my honest opinion, the best dentist in the area. I've been to a couple before him, and none have provided me with the same level of care and attention. He truly cares about his patients well-being and takes his time to offer advice. He's gentle and considerate, and I'd recommend him without question.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014