Dr. Harry J. Einbender

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harry J. Einbender

I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Einbender !! 100%. I went there with an emergency root canal he saved my front tooth !!Dr Einbender and his staff are wonderful. I who do not like going to the dentist totally felt at ease. Dr.Einbender was so nice and professional and I felt totally comfortable. I have had no issues since at all . I will definitely be going back to them again .

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Harry Einbender saved my tooth!! He is amazing, as is his staff. I went to him as a recommendation and thank goodness I did. He was the most comforting doc eve with the best bed side manner and follow up. He treated me like a friend. I'm so grateful that I found him as my tooth was almost in need of replacement and he saved it. Everything about my experience was top notch!! Do not go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I had a terrible experience with this root canal. The doctor did not give me enough novocaine and I was in great pain throughout the procedure. Even when I told the doctor I was in pain he insisted it was just pressure I was feeling. He seemed to be in a great hurry to get the procedure over and done with.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I too had a wonderful experience there. Karen was delightful... but some nagging nasty women did nothing to help me be seated quicker nor did she take the time to be at all pleasant. Some times the greatest doctor's in the world get some of the wort staff and it makes it hard for nervous patients like myself to go back. Don't know her name ( front desk... I think) but why are you in this business if you are a miserable nasty person with no patients for your patients

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Einbender is as caring as they come, I had a wonderful experience start to finish. Root canals are hardly fun but he put me right at ease. He was patient and kind and helped me even though I was nervous. I would recommend DR Einbender to anyone needing a root canal. I never rate Doctors but I felt the need to come and share how wonderful he and his staff are.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

The staff is great, and the work is great . The doctor is great too but one thing that turned me off was his story about his dog years back. He went on saying how he corrected his dog by putting a towel or a bag over the dogs head, and the sounds the dog made as he corrected him he's never heard before but after that the dog has been fine. This was very upsetting to hear for an animal lover. And I couldn't do much but sit, listen, and be upset and angry with a rubber dam over my mouth. And he sounded proud as he told this story which really bothered me. Not too sure if I'd go back for this reason. M

Submitted February 19, 2016

It's hard to think of a root canal as a pleasurable experience, but this is as close as it gets. Dr. Einbender and Dr. Borakhova are masters of their skill. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Harry Einbender. I have had 3 other root canals in my life and this was the easiest pain free experience. Dr. Einbender actually did two more root canals and he was best. He took the time to explaine everything and he took the time to call my dentist and get the information before starting the root canal. He was very professional, patient and kind. The office is very clean and modern. The staff was great too. My wait was less than 10 minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Einbender.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I saw the female at the practice...Dr. Luba Borukhova. She was amazing! Took time to explain to me what exactly she had to do; made sure I felt nothing; was friendly and pain free! Office is very clean and modern! I've had 3 other route canals by 3 different dentists in my life, and this was by FAR my best expierence! I am pretty picky with dentists, and I couldn't have chosen a better one! 2 cons: They don't take my insurance so had to pay out of pocket and NOT cheap! And lastly, not the initial receptionist I checked in with (she was great) but a second woman - who I assume does the billing, was pretty nasty - bad attitude, just not a friendly person. Other than that, great experience!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

a true expert in his field, easy to understand and takes the time to explain to his patients their options.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014