Ratings for Dr. John Cassidy

What a horrible experience This man walked in the room, did not even make eye contact with me, said no need for surgery, I was like well I don't want surgery, I am here to see why I am in pain. He still did not look at me, flipped through my MRI {NOT A FULL DIAGOSTIC TOOL} and said well if you go to enough doctors you will get surgery. I was like are you kidding, hello I just said I don't want surgery Said he couldn't help me and not forget my things and went to the door. I said are we done, he said yes!! Really????? Listen I know people have bad days, but that was just totally rude and arrogant. This man did not even look at me, pretty sure you should look at someone when you walk in a room. Just plain rude. I don't need a best friend in a doctor, but I want to know you care about my outcome. Since I am in pain , I have been getting more test and other doctors and believe it or not, ALL medical people know. I didn't even say his name {I'm not like that} and they knew who it was!!!!! Really and my primary referred me there. LOL wow, Florida doctors are grand. So still no resolve, did find an amazing urologist though {Dr. Tingle}, he was amazing, talked to me and I know he was the right person. I wish he could do everything!

Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. John Cassidy's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL