Ratings for Dr. Alamelu Murugappan

I agree with previous review also. Worst experience ever

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I agree with the previous review. Similar experience. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Muru and at first everything was ok. My first visit was fine and and she got me the medications I needed for my chronic migraines. However this is the second time I have been left abandoned in her office. The first time I had an appt at 12pm, I had set the appt well in advance, I ended up sitting there for an hour and a half before being seen. The staff is HORRIBLE! TRULY THE MOST UNCARING AND RUDE people I have ever met. They treat people horribly!! Even after this incident and the staff, I decided to give it another chance when I suffered a concussion. I called to schedule a follow up from the hospital visit and my family doctor referred me. When I did they did they offered me an appt for a day i was working and then they didn’t have one available for a while and given the situation I didn’t want to wait too long. The staff then told me they had availability at 2pm that day, I explained that my lunch break was at 2 and I could head over at that time but I would need to leave at 2:45 the latest so I wouldn’t be late for work. I made it clear I was on a lunch break and was in a hurry. they insisted they could see me. Well apparently the staff is more incompetent than even I expected. Apparently I was late for my 2pm appt. and they left me sitting in a room until I got up of my own accord at about 2:40 to leave. I reiterated the situation when I signed in at the front desk and told the girl I was on a lunch break and when I needed to leave she said not to worry they’ll get me seen. When I addressed it with the staff why I was still waiting the staff told me I was late and therefore she took a new patient instead of me first. THEY KNEW I WAS ON A LUNCH BREAK, I TOLD THEM WHEN I WAS LEAVING TO GET THERE. They wasted my time, didn’t treat me and when I called and asked to speak to the doctor about my appalling experience one of the staff refused to give me her name and HUNG UP ON ME TWICE! I had my boyfriend call to get her name and she gave him a fake name. when the doctor finally did call me back, that ignorant woman truly did not see anything wrong with the way the staff treated me, She argued with me and wouldn’t let me speak and when I did finally get a word in she didn’t listen to one word. I LITERALLY could not finish a sentence because she kept trying to cover herself and wanted to twist the story. she took bits and pieces of what I said and tried to manipulate them. For example, she had the audacity to say to me it looks like they accommodated me and gave me an appointment same day like its something commendable when I DIDNT ASK FOR AN APPOINTMENT SAME DAY. I asked for an appointment, I never said it had to be same day. HER staff gave an appointment at 2pm knowing my lunch is AT 2pm, and still told me to come in. I arrived there at 2:15. The staff lied and told her I had a 2pm was late and left threatening the office, apparently because when I left I asked if they were BBB accredited. WORST DOCTOR, WORST EXPERIENCE. Don’t go unless you want to get treated like dirt. This doctor doesn’t care about treatment, she has rude, obnoxious staff that matches her abhor able personality. DO NOT GO HERE I GUARANTEE YOU WILL REGRET IT. READ OTHER REVIEWS, no one deserves to deal with shadiness and mistreatment like this. no one has time for such terrible people. If you think Im exaggerating I’m not. I record all my phone calls and have those phone calls saved. Unlike this doctor, I can back everything I say with fact not manipulation people’s words like they can’t tell that your blatantly lying.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014