Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Knobler

I had to wait 45 minutes past my appointment time to see Dr. Knobler. When I finally did, I told her I had a few freckles I would like her to take a look. Her response? "Yeah, hurry up." I was absolutely floored by her response. Not only is it completely rude and unprofessional of her to say, but it also made me feel extremely uncomfortable about asking any questions at all. I have had unpleasant experiences with doctors in the past, but this one takes the cake. No wonder it was so easy to get an appointment with her, with such poor bedside manner she must have patients running for the hills.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Knobler was so bad. She misdiagnosed me with acne when in fact I had rosacea. I feel very sorry for those students she is teaching. Not only was did she misdiagnose me, I got the correct diagnoses from a physicians assistant. Dr. Fogeleman is the only good doctor in the group that I have seen, and I had to wait to get an appointment with him, so she was the only doctor available. Don't waste your time with her. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE. I would have been better off going to a walk in center, that is how bad she is.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Very competent, professional, caring and respectful dr. Answered all my questions patiently, never rushed me and really knew her stuff. Very respectful exam where you're wearing the robe the whole time and she moved the robe around as needed, unlike many other dermatologists who don't seem concerned with your comfort. Resolved all the dermatology issues I went to her for. Couldn't recommend her more!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth Knobler's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts