Ratings for Dr. Julian Mackay-Wiggan

Saw her when my skin was very nasty,hsd an urgent problem. I found her to be very considerate & kind. She would advise me when she had to do something &if she thought it would br painful . She spent quite a bit 9f time with me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!! SHE FLAT OUT TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD NO TIME TO ATTEND ME..

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I made an appointment with her about Six months ago and the earliest one was for today. The appointment time was at 10:00 in the morning and I arrived there at 10:15 from three hours trip (coming from another state). The woman who is called Vanessa canceled my appointment with the doctor because I was 15 mins late!!! Totally disappointed with the way she treated me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Nurse and Dr were very rude, did not listen to complete problems. When I was diagnosed, she didnt think to write down the diagnosis, so I could research it or know more about it at home. She told me I would have to get regular check-ups, but seemed to dismiss me as a patient. I dont know why as I did not give her attitude. I declined a treatment, for which she showed more upset over the money lost than anything else. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Julian Mackay-Wiggan's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1998)