Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Smolak

Dr. Smolak is one of the few doctors that I have run into that takes the time to listen to me as a patient and provide feedback to my concerns. Very thorough and explains things and relates them to the information I provide. Best doctor I have visited in a long time. I will keep him as a primary physician.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Very knowledgeable. Rated high by my insurance for quality of care, accuracy and speed of diagnosis. Acknowledges when something is out of his realm of expertise and is VERY good at pairing you with a specialist who is a good match for your personality and medical needs. Caring, my entire family seems him and we trust him. I gave him a 4 on punctuality, but it isn't because he straggles. He takes his time with each patient, as much as they need. I do not see this as a bad thing. When I have needed more attention, he was there for me. I am medically savvy and he trusts me, when I say it is urgent or need a question answered. I would prefer that the office had more LPNs and RNs on site versus Medical Assistants, but that is a system wide issue. His MA's are competent and know when to get a nurse.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Very patient and thorough. He takes his time and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Michael J. Smolak's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Strongsville, OH