Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

Truly a great doctor. He's the best of the best and his injections work like magic. Seek no further!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Schottenstein is the best! He and his wonderful staff helped me to be ME again! He Listened to my concerns and with his help... I am much better. he is very intelligent insightful and has a great sense of humor and great bed side manner

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Godsend!!! My son wasnt going to be able to perform in his tennis championship game until he got an epidural from dr Schottenstein and won first place!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

ive seen orthopaedic surgeons, chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncture, the whole gammit to no avail. i even had lumbar fusion surgery and feel worse than before!! I decided to see dr schottenstein a few years ago and have been his patient now for 3 years and would never go to anyone else. i suffered 30 years of chronic back pain before finding dr schottenstein and while i still have back pain, it is very manageable and usually minimal with my current injection and medication managemant with dr schottenstein.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

i have had chronic pain for over 10 years and this pain has consumed my daily life. i had given up the idea of my pain every going into remission and had given up many things in life and lost my once active lifestyle. i used to be a compettive triathlon athlete and having to go from that to someone who cant walk more than 10 minutes without being in excruciating pain is very hard to say the least. in the past several years i have seen several doctors and none compare to dr chottenstein. every one previously misdiagnosed me and i even had surgery which did not help at all. as a medical student who is also surronded by medical staff constantly, i can tell you that dr schottenstein is the best out there!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

He is very personable and takes his time to fully assess your condition and ailments. He makes you feel comfortable and comes up with many ways to help you. I have been going here for months and am so happy to finally start to get my life back.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

An extremely compassionate, knowledgeable, and courteous doctor. I have never felt more at ease visiting a doctor's office. Dr. S provided me with a thorough consultation and gave me a sense of calm and understanding about my condition. I always feel well taken care of at my visits, and his staff is just as caring. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Schottenstein is simply awesome! I have heard absolute stories about how some pain doctors treat patients poorly, dismiss their pain, and dontcare to listen. Dr. Schottenstein is definitely not that kind of doctor! He immediately put me at ease with his calm disposition and sense of humor. He stands out precisely because of his humanity. He also is really smart, which sadly is not the case with all doctors. Also, the staff are all great listeners and really astute! As for the front desk staff, they are all super nice, super kind and understanding...and, just super!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Excellent staff and Doctor. Dr Schottenstein runs a tight ship and accepts and is in network with almost all insurances which is rare to find in the city. Very happy with my care!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)