Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

Staff needs serious help. They were rude and dismissive

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

No compassion. No listening skills Doesn't see his own patients

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Injection didn't help. Horrible follow up afterwards.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr Schottenstein gave me my life back. I saw over a dozen doctors and they all wanted to go surgery on me or overload me with pain meds. I had a few injections with dr Schottenstein and can finally work and do normal activities again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I wouldn't go back. Did not spend time with me. No followup about results after visit

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Lovely doctor. Couldn’t have been happier with my visits. This doctor truly changed my life and gave me hope and my life back. After my injury, I thought I wouldn’t be able to do anything ever again but I was able to go to college and get a job and it’s all bc of dr s!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr.Schottenstein and his staff are so kind and attentive. I've never had a more pleasant experience in another doctor's office than this one. During procedures Dr.S talks you through the whole procedure so you are aware of every single thing he's doing. He also keeps talking to you and that really helps get my mind off during the injections. Great bed side manner. Whenever i give them a call regarding scheduling or questions someone always gives me a call back if they cannot answer right away. I've never not gotten a call back from them regarding any questions or messages i've left them. The office is very well organized I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a pain management doctor in ny!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

This is the best doctor out there. I’ve had spine fusion surgery and blotched injections from other doctors before i found dr Schottenstein

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

too quick, did not take time, don't want to see a PA, want a doctor

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

This is the only pain management doctor to go to. Don’t let anyone else put a needle in your back!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Lumenos