Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

What is it about male physicians that make them think they can say whatever they want and get away with it. He is rude, dismissive, doesn’t spend any time and makes you talk to his staff. He only wants to do injections.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Since my first visit with Dr. schottenstein I've had had the best experience, I was taken care of very fast and received the best treatment by far. I am very grateful for the staff that took care of me and the doctor that made sure everything was going as planned for my Pain issue.

Submitted April 13, 2019

Staff is very professional, any issues that arose were easily taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Knowledgeable doctor with great qualifications , couldn't have asked for a better doctor to be treated by.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Love doctor Schottenstein I’ve been going to him since he was at seaport orthopedics like 10 years ago I followed him after he left even tho it was a 50-60 block further commute from me. definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Had been looking for a good spine doctor for a while and after many failed attempts I came across Dr. Schottenstein and he changed my life. My pain is no longer an issue in my life. So I'm deeply thankful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

No communication between staff , doctor and patient. I felt very uncomfortable Will not be going back

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

My first visit was great, however the staff sometimes acts like one hand doesn’t know what the other hand is doing. I was recommended to do an epidural for my inflammatory condition but they failed to get approval from my insurance. Once that was done my MRI appointment was messed up and because again approval from ins was not done I had to come back again. Not a fan of that. But what really upset me which the office nor the dr cared about was the reading of my MRI report it was handed over to one of the dr assistance who was not a medical assistant nor had credentials to consult with me re my results. When I asked if the dr could come in to discuss my treatment and results he refused. I have taken my business else where. His protocol is not legal and again the dr nor the office manager cared about me to make things right. Too bad!! My advise find someone else!!! So disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

he was thorough and honest - extra cautious/safe but i guess thats a good thing

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

He was running 3 hours late and didn't even apologize.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare