Ratings for Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein

highly recommend dr schottenstein he is the most caring empathetic patient courteous doctor i have ever met they always make you feel like you're VIP and they always take the time to answer all my questions needs and concerns

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Schottenstein and his staff are immensely compassionate and exceptionally attentive. I had lived with chronic and excruciating pain for years until I found this practice - Dr. S's approach is both complete and encouraging. This practice truly goes above and beyond for their patients and I place 100% confidence in their care!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR. COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE HAPPY WITH MY VISIT. MY CONSULTATION WAS THOROUGH AND THE PROCEDURE WAS DONE FLAWLESS. I ALREADY FEEL GREAT A FEW HOURS LATER. I LIKED THE ASSISTANT THAT HELPED ME TOO, VERY HELPFUL AND KIND. I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP THIS DOCTOR- LILLIAN L.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Highly recommend dr schottenstein!! I've been seeing him for almost 10 years since he worked at seaport orthopedics and I followed him to his private practice in midtown---the office is gorgeous and everyone is super friendly and professional! Dr Schottenstein is the best!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

One of the best doctor's office experiences I've ever had! The wait time was very short and after meeting Dr. Schottenstein, I felt like he knew exactly what to do to help me and my pain. He listened to my story and helped choose what was best for me. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable, but he is also very compassionate and funny. The staff was excellent- super friendly and very well informed. I will definitely recommend Dr. Schottenstein to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I am so thankful to dr schottenstein for treating my mother and getting her to live her life again. my mom refused to see any doctors for years due to her previous experiences and just stayed home everyday in pain. One day she accompanied her friend to see this doctor after her friend had gotten hit by a car. She miraculously liked this doctor and that's saying ALOT. I'm so grateful that she's been receiving great care and I can finally take her on vacation with her pain managed. I've been to the office with her several times for procedures and the staff, although young, is so energetic and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

This doctor exceeded my expectation and helped me when all four other doctors I saw could not diagnose or help me with my condition. he is knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. The office is very nice, modern looking and clean. They expanded and the new office looks great. His staff may look young but they're all very smart and caring just like the doctor. the assistant i see every month remembers me and is my favorite, she always knows what to do for me and checks with the doctor even to make sure everybody is on the same page. very good treatment. i really appreciate how they always try to get in contact with me if i leave a message or get back to me with any questions. TY so much

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Schottenstein, he was extremely knowledgable and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire appointment. I will definitely be going back to him again.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Douglas C. Schottenstein's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

HIP
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "highly recommend dr schottenstein he is the most caring empathetic patient courteous doctor i have ever met they always make you feel like you're VIP and they a..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schottenstein and his staff are immensely compassionate and exceptionally attentive. I had lived with chronic and excruciating pain for years until I foun..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing dr Schottenstein for over 5 years and he's the absolute best hands down. He is the best out there for injections and the staff is A+!! "

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schottenstein is truly caring and extremely attentive. I would highly recommend him without any hesitation."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR. COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE HAPPY WITH MY VISIT. MY CONSULTATION WAS THOROUGH AND THE PROCEDURE WAS DONE FLAWLESS. I ALREADY FEEL GREAT A FEW H..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend dr schottenstein!! I've been seeing him for almost 10 years since he worked at seaport orthopedics and I followed him to his private practice i..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctor's office experiences I've ever had! The wait time was very short and after meeting Dr. Schottenstein, I felt like he knew exactly what to..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He rushed didn't listen to me. Epidural was so painful. "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful to dr schottenstein for treating my mother and getting her to live her life again. my mom refused to see any doctors for years due to her previ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is immature and unprofessional , also very high strung and nasty to his staff at times while patients can hear."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor exceeded my expectation and helped me when all four other doctors I saw could not diagnose or help me with my condition. he is knowledgeable and has..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schottenstein is a talented and accomplished doctor, who I have trusted to stick needles into my spine! He is gentle yet effective, and even funny sometime..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Schottenstein, he was extremely knowledgable and made me feel comfortable throughout my entire appointment. I will..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. Super friendly and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff has the finest employees I've ever seen."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Schottenstein really helped me through my back pain! He's highly compassionate and knowledgeable in this field of medicine. His staff is just as friendly and..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schottenstein happy new yrs! thanks for the years of great care and i wish u the best for your successful practice. Thanks for helping me out so much with m..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Douglas, congratulations on your expansion. I felt like home., nicely done ! My procedure was flawless for the 4th year consecutively. The best of Holida..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Schottenstein for over 5 years and have never been treated by such an amazing doctor. If you are in pain---dr. S is definitely the man to s..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Schottenstein is very charming and equally unethical. His treatments are designed to make you keep coming back for pain relief. He sees you for the first ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this was my first visit to the office and it was a great experience as dr schottenstein examined me thorougly and well through all my options with me with great..."

November 19, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.nyspinemedicine.com" to "http://www.nyspinemedicine.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "10038" to "10017". Address has been updated from "19 BEEKMAN ST" to "18 East 48th Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "901". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "212 750 1155".

September 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Douglas" to "Douglas C."

October 20, 2013