Ratings for Dr. Beau D. Doubleday D.C., D.A.C.N.B.

He ignored the diagnosis because he didn't want to start with a bias. His exam took an hour, then he explained my problem. The problem. Was not fixable without surgery. He would even try because the risk wasn't worth it! He sent me to a remarkable doctor, Dr. Shugart of Fort Wayne Orthopedics. He agreed with the doctor and told me he saved my life. Surgery the following week. He said go back to Dr. Doubleday for further analysis and do what he says. I told him but you a surgeon, he's a chiropractor. Shugart said, their are alot of chiropractors, and MD's out there. Very few of them would of saved you, he did and you need to go back to him, in fact I refer patients ts to him because I don't know of anyone that's as capable! Well, that's the most confidence I have ever seen so I'm very happy with everything.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I was seeing a different chiro. My doctor recommended a second opinion of specialist chiropractor. I had no idea there were but the difference was easily identifiable. Three treatments and done. No more sleepless nights or fear of riding in the car. I can pick up my kids again. It feels like an commercial.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Seemed knowledgeable, staff was unengaged and had no interest in patient recovery. Insurance vampire.

Submitted January 27, 2016

I trust this doctor implicitly. He has been treating my whole family for years. I appreciate his continuous learning to grow his knowledge and skill set to better care for his patients. He successfully treated my teenage son for back pain during the football season using the FNOR technique. I'm grateful he's our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Absolutely brilliant! Extremely intelligent and methodical.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Wonderful Doctors and Staff! I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have been to many Dr.'s over the past 10 years trying to get solid answers/diagnosis for my hip/back issues. It has been a LONG road and I FINALLY found someone willing to take the time to really dig into my issues and find a solution. After my adjustment I felt relief for the first time in years! Dr. Doubleday truly cared about what was going on with my body and has given me not only relief from pain, but answers, solutions, and hope. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Doubleday is very knowledgable and explains your situation very well. The whole staff makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Worth it, i refer all my friends and family. They treat my problem and tell me how to keep myself better so i don't have to come back. i see them for all my issues because of this.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I love this office. The staff is friendly and helpful and the doctor really knows his stuff. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Beau D. Doubleday D.C., D.A.C.N.B.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2006)
  • Western Michigan University (Grad. 2002)
  • Life University (Grad. 2010)

• Back pain
  • Chronic daily headaches
  • Migraine
  • Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
  • Concussion