Ratings for Dr. Ronald H. Levit

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Levit today. His office/staff were courteous and very professional. He came in and examined my shoulder and explained everything in detail. He took time and answered my questions. I never felt rushed and he was very kind. I would highly recommend him. I have also sent my parents and mother in law to see him for different things and he has always treated them very well and helped them with whatever issues they were having.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I was not really examined. My shoulder, neck and arm still hurt after one prescription was finished. Dr spent two minutes with me, PA was longer.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Was a 3rd opinion and he figured it out. Took extra time with me and explained everything.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Fixed me up like new. Back to normal activities after shattering my wrist Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Wow! I wonder where these people come from. Dr. Levit has treated numerous family members of mine as well as myself. He has always been great. Just voted best Orthopaedist in Savannah!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Levit is an outstanding physician. He performed surgery on my hand and healed me from a great amount of pain. He is very professional, highly skilled, and compassionate. His office is run well and his entire staff are excellent!! I would highly recommend him. One of the best doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Least compassionate doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. First visit I describe the excruciating pain I am in. He says he will put me on steroid that should help "in a couple of days". When I say how am I expected to deal with pain that has kept me to only 5 total hours of sleep in two days he just repeats himself. After the steroid cycle was over the pain came back as intense as ever. I call them Friday morning at 9am and leave a message. I call at 12pm and am told his rounds will be over in about an hour. I call at 3pm and they tell me they can't give me more steroids and I will need to be re-evaluated. However they say Dr Levitt will be out all next week. They refuse to call in anything to alleviate the pain. When I tell them I will be seeking a new doctor THEN Dr Levitt calls but only to berate and lie to me and my mother. He tells her I was told he was in surgery which is a lie. The staff member I talked to at 12pm also lied because she said her station was in another building but the person I talked to at 3pm said that wasn't true. They offered for me to come into their after hours clinic (more money for them) but tell me they won't give me more steroids and the only pain medicine they would give is Ultram which I am already on for my fibromyalgia and the pain is still excruciating. It was quite clear that they didn't care about my pain AT ALL and only reason Dr Levitt called was when I said I was going to change doctors so he was going to be losing out on surgery money for my elbow and wrist. They lie, they have no compassion, and they don't listen to their patients. Pretty much about the worst trifecta a doctor's office could have.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Doesn't listen to patients! Took X-rays that were completely irrelevant to my injury and refuse to listen when I told him why he didn't see anything. First and LAST time I would ever go to him

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Great experience!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Nice experience. Saw his nurse first in the room then he came in and gave me an injection. Was in and out in less then a half an hour. My trigger? thumb is now better. Gave me info sheet as well which was nice.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Ronald H. Levit's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2001)