Ratings for Dr. Carie T. Chui

Chui has no "bedside manners". She answers curtly with as little information as possible. She does not over extend herself to explain things. I question her knowledge. She uses as little time as possible with her patients and gives off a "you're on a conveyor belt, you're a chart # and no more" attitude. I had my moles checked and her attitude was "humored" when she told me I did in fact have a suspect mole that needed immediate removal. She did not ask me if I had questions and I wasn't comfortable interrupting her as she was already saying "you can get dressed now" and standing up. Also, billing has NO idea what's going on with the healthcare changes, and although I asked for inquiry into my coverage 2 weeks ahead, received a call from billing the day before my mole removal (last minute much?), with INCORRECT information about my plan. I had to have my HR department call them, but they had the same experience and had to escalate it. In the end, I went elsewhere and will not return.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Carie T. Chui's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Carie Chui is a board-certified dermatologist at Allura Skin & Laser Center and is an associate of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery. Dr. Chui has also served as a clinical instructor at both UCSF and Stanford where she taught fellows and residents dermatologic and Mohs surgery.

• Cantonese
  • English
  • Mandarin

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente