Ratings for Dr. David J. Topping

I've had two back surgeries and was told I'd have to have a third one. I could barely walk. I have had therapy of every kind, but nothing helped. I've seen the doctor four times and I have not taken a pain pill since. I can walk now with ease, and I am so grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I have used chiropractic care most of my life and received some benefit from it. However after being in an accident and trying several months of both traditional chiropractic care and massage therapy nothing was working. I continued to have severe back pain and migraines. I was referred to Dr. Topping and within a month I was already feeling the difference. He's incredibly knowledgeable and answers questions with ease and clarity. I would never go back to a regular chiropractor after seeing Dr. Topping. He is very punctual and his staff is easy to work with. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. David J. Topping's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Yorba Linda, CA