Ratings for Dr. Oscar E. Verzosa

DR Verona has been my Doctor for over 30 years. He is the best!! Compassionate, knowledge beyond most. Truly cares for his patients well being. Highly recommend. Wouldn't change ever.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Verzosa is always on the money with his diagnosis. He is very accessible, even after hours, in an emergency.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Verzosa is my doctor for the past 3 years. Even though I move to New York City still I did not change my doctor because Dr. Verzosa is the best doctor ever had. I feel comfortable and he always recommend the best things for me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Great doctor knows his stuff,would refer him to all my friends and family no problem

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

He is the BEST!!! I have been to many doctors, and by far no one else compares. He is very knowledgable and has a great bed side manner. He makes you feel comfortable at all times. There is none better in my opinion. If I could have given him a ten out of ten, I would have.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

He was the back up doctor for my husband's regular doctor for after hour emergency calls. He was able to diagnose a problem and solve it over the phone during a holiday weekend, which avoided a unnecessary trip to the emergency room. Excellent doctor! I rated the staff as good service but I do not know if this is accurate.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Dr. Oscar E. Verzosa's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth, NJ