Ratings for Dr. Megan N. Strauchman

I actually see Dr. Morningstar for my post-menopausal scoliosis. My pain has decreased significantly and my spine does appear to be as well as feels like it is straightening! Only one year of treatment but pleasantly surprised anything could be done to stop and even reverse my spine from twisting, even as I age! Give Dr Morningstar and the tornado suit a try before you give up on your back pain or go for spinal surgury!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Overall she is a great doctor. My only complaint is the cost and office hours. They are closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday and when you leave a voicemail which is very often because they seem to be short staffed it says to allow up to 48 hours for a call back?? So that being said you better be calling on a Monday or Tuesday... Very frustrating when you have a simple question and cannot take your medication until it is answered.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr. Strauchman. Initially I had a good impression. She seemed to know a lot about bio-identical hormone replacement and nutrition, but over the two years I went to her I lost confidence. She ordered very expensive tests, which although I never had to pay out of pocket, she got the money from the insurance company. She was not at all interested in finding out why I was having severe allergic reactions (rashes). As another person said, she was dismissive. But worst of all she put me on a level of Estrogen that was truly dangerous. When I changed doctors and had my hormone levels tested, they were off the charts high. My new dr. said she had never seen hormone levels that high! It has taken a year to get back into hormonal balance and to get to the bottom of my allergic reaction. I would avoid this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Strauchman for many years. I recommend her quite often. She is very knowledgeable about hormones, lyme, lab interpretations. She is not afraid of a challenging case or patients who have done their homework. If she doesn't have an answer, she will find it. Staff is fabulous!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Horrible place to go if you are very ill. Staff is extremely rude and condescending. Doctor is dismissive. I was extremely sick and symptomatic when going to her for help, had a breakdown when seeing her and came out of the room to see her gossiping about me to her staff. Very unprofessional. Left alone and unattended while getting treatments as well, knowing how sick I was. Paid a LOT more out of pocket than needed for terrible care. VERY loud office as well due to TV and chiro equipment. Would not recommend this doctor or place to anyone, especially if you are very ill.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Be advised that you will pay a lot out-of-pocket despite what the staff tells you about reimbursement. Expect a very long wait (months) for your test results that you will have to pay for in cash. Expect poor follow-up from the staff, and one of the rudest receptionists I have EVER met. Doctor may be good, but it won't matter by the time you actually get access to her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

This woman is spot on. She knows her hormones, how to interpret saliva profiles, thyroid labs. She is not afraid of a challenge. Not intimidated by questions from patients who have done their homework. Gets to the "why" of your health issue rather than throw prescriptions at the symptoms. She is considered "out of network" by BCBS, so be prepared, but she is worth every cent.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011