Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Hill

Dr hill has always taken care of both my boys and myself..he is a good Christian man. Him and his staff have always taken the very best care of my family and would recommend him to anyone in need of dental services.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Hill is an excellent dentist. He has always taken great care of my dental work and done his very best to save my teeth. He never likes to do inasive proceedures unless absolutely necessary. He looks for the best possible way to correct a cavity so that it keeps the tooth healthy and strong. His office staff is very good and they always do their best to keep me from being too nervous. Like most, a trip to the dentist is not my favorite way to start the day, but I highly recommend Dr. Michael C. Hill and his staff. They are very supportive and do their absolute best to take care of their patients.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

This is the worst Dentist I have ever been to in my life! He is the most uncaring, insensitive, arrogant person I've ever seen. He shouldn't even be in contact with other humans at all,,,, maybe he should go into the Veterinarian business so he doesn't have to interact with his patient or possibly the Funeral Home business would be good for this man.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007